Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Easter Meet@the "ring"

Ken

As some of you are aware TOC Goldmember's recently did a "Run to the Ring" trip but what you may not be aware off is we bumped into one of our Euromembers who is a mod on the German Toyota Club (XLarge ;) ) who told us of a big Toyota meet at the ring on good friday, so as we enjoyed it so much last time TOC is once again on our travel's for this one ;)

The one thing i can tell you is we will be staying in "Koblenz" aprox 30clicks from the ring but as we are all driving that is no probs ;) You will be staying in the hotel for 3 night's, 24th, 25th & 26th of March and returning home on the 27th.

We will all be arriving at our hotel on the 24th, then having a few beer's once we are checked in.

Good Friday, off to the ring for the meet and for those that are up for it a few laps around :thumbsup:

The saturday, no meet just a full on track attack but if unsure ask for a passenger ride first :yes:

The Sunday, back to Blighty :D

***If you are unsure of your driving ability then treat the ring as a normal road at normal road speed's, nobody will think anythink less off you by doing so but remember to drive on the right and indicate to the right so to let the faster car's pass you on the left***

Northern peep's will be travelling North Sea Ferries and once we have an idea of numbers you will need to pay your ferry and your hotel to me asap, we will be traveling NSF to Zeebrugge, then 3 nights in the hotel which in my case save's 720miles :cacker:

Southern peep's, your going by Speedferries to Boulogne and Knowlson is your convoy leader to Kolbenz but once we have the number's you will need to pay for your accomadation in Koblenz :thumbsup:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• knowlson

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to add, the hotel will be 3 *** plus and it include's secure parking and won't be more the a ton for the 3 night's.

For the Southerner's, speedferies cost £50 return.

For the Northern's, we are looking at between 160 to 190 for the crossing but we save that in fuel and we get a extra 2 nights out :thumbsup:

So whose coming and honestly coming as it may cost you otherwise :yes:

When does this have to be sorted by? I'm not going to know for a while whether I can make it or not.

Paul.

Ill speak to the boys tonight about march :thumbsup:

I may not be in the corolla by then :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :D

Im a defo for this along with 1 passenger. :thumbsup:

With regards to the monies etc.. i wont have any 'free' funds till probably mid/late January.

Ken.. I'll speak to you at the RR day bud!.. and get a full break down from you there! :yes:

When does this have to be sorted by?  I'm not going to know for a while whether I can make it or not.

Paul.

The hotel will be booked the first week in Febuary so i'll need the pennies for that by the last week in Jan, as your from the south you can book your ferry when you want. Northern peeps will need to pay for their ferry at the same time as they pay for their hotel :thumbsup:

im up for it :D

but i fancy riding with someone rather than driving and ill pay halfs if thats ok :S

(i really dont like driving on the continent! !Removed! i know!)

i might be interested, Ken, i will talk to you about this on RR day with fizz, and get the breakdown of prices...

Me racing would be unlikely, but is it ok to ask if i can ride as a passenger?

Cheers

Matt

Tis a good job i drive a family car :lol:

Rob & Matt i can pick you both up at Hull train station or you can leave your cars in the compound at NSF tis completely up to you ;)

Rob & Matt i can pick you both up at Hull train station or you can leave your cars in the compound at NSF tis completely up to you ;)

WELL ill probably have a house in hull then, so you dont know how perfect that is, rob could leave the car in my garage and i could park on drive...

Need a real breakdown of prices though, most of crimbo money would go on insurance! as that needs renewing soon :rolleyes:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Matt

BTW, if you get on the ferry with one car, rather than 3 is that cheaper? is is it per person anyways?

Cheers!

Matt

ill let you know after crimbo ken as im skint as hell after all the expenses ive had recently

dude as always your a total legend! :thumbsup: ill pay my halfs on the way :D

ill take that offer, prolly get the train down TBH and sometime round then have some mods done to the car so it can be away

two birds with one stone and all that........... :D

PS if fizz goes and his pal drops out ill have a secondary seat so im pretty much go on this

i gotta wait till the start of the year to book a few hols though

:thumbsup:

can i just add......

a good figure to save is approx £500 for the weekend :eek:

im afraid we dont do things by half on the last meet and i doubt thatll be the case this time!

can i just add......

im afraid we dont do things by half on the last meet and i doubt thatll be the case this time!

Crikey, was thinking it was nearer the 250 quid mark :!Removed!: :(

can i just add......

It's 5 nights Rob :P :lol:

But £500 is about right after the ferry, hotel, petrol, food, beer and the costs of the laps have been added up :yes:

I missed the last one, which I was totally gutted about :(

So put me down as defo :thumbsup:

Also a few friends (Just three max) might be interested in joining; if thats OK with you?

I missed the last one, which I was totally gutted about :(

So put me down as defo :thumbsup:

Also a few friends (Just three max) might be interested in joining; if thats OK with you?

Nice one Stu :thumbsup: and your friend's are more than welcome ;)

yep..i should be able to make this one.......:D

OK to just to confirm, that Two of my mates will be joining us in their cars

(one Pug and one RX7)

:)

Sweet...RX7 :drool:

OK to just to confirm, that Two of my mates will be joining us in their cars

(one Pug and one RX7)

:)

Nice one Stu :thumbsup:

With the few Lexi's that are coming along as well we will have one hell of a convoy pulling into the ring's carpark on the friday morning :D :D :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links