Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Easter Meet@the "ring"

Ken

after the last attempt i'm keeping my gob shut till i know what funds are available, should be a monster giggle and someone has to throw another mazda in the mix, wouldnt want the rx-7 to be lonely...

I'll remain interested but not going till i can say for defo :D

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Stu8

• Bibbs

• knowlson

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats four tubbies then :thumbsup:

anymore? B)

Ken: At an Estimate; How much would you say, we are looking at paying for the ferry and hotel combined?

I'm sorely tempted (and will doubtless be the slowest car there!) but I'm not 100% sure if I'll be able to yet...

Cheers,

A

PS if fizz goes and his pal drops out ill have a secondary seat so im pretty much go on this

i gotta wait till the start of the year to book a few hols though

:thumbsup:

Fizz is a defo... and guess what.. my bud has exams on those dates so he cant make it and he is now :crybaby: ...

Jaxx.. the seat is yours if you still want it.. :thumbsup:

Ken: At an Estimate; How much would you say, we are looking at paying for the ferry and hotel combined?

For the Northerner's £230 to £250(ish), Southerner's about £120.

Southerner's about £120.

Bargin :lol: :D :D :thumbsup:

1) northerners are there longer

2)you have a reallly long drive

3)a long drve means mucho petrol :P

4) muho petrol means mucho cost

5)mucho cost + 120 = 200 odd

6) yes i do realise i need a life

Southerner's about £120.

Bargin :lol: :D :D :thumbsup:

1) northerners are there longer

2)you have a reallly long drive

3)a long drve means mucho petrol :P

4) muho petrol means mucho cost

5)mucho cost + 120 = 200 odd

6) yes i do realise i need a life

:lol::lol::lol:

I did points 2-5 last time :D and to get to drive on the ring it's worth it :thumbsup:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I did points 2-5 last time  :D  and to get to drive on the ring it's worth it  :thumbsup:

arrrg, ya rubbing it in now......i dont think ill be able to go if it costs that much

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I did points 2-5 last time  :D  and to get to drive on the ring it's worth it   :thumbsup:

arrrg, ya rubbing it in now......i dont think ill be able to go if it costs that much

For 5 nights accomodation plus ferry crossing you think it cost's to much, a B&B cost's the same round here :eek:

To be honest last time we stopped far to much for petrol :lol: I reckon you could get there on 2 tank full's :thumbsup: and the petrol is a bit cheaper over there :D

Food and drinks are cheap as :censor: we all got all our drinks and food for £15-20 per head each night :lol::lol:

Come on you know you want to :D

Food and drinks are cheap as  :censor:  we all got all our drinks and food for £15-20 per head each night  :lol:  :lol:

You didn't the night at the chinese when you ordered 3 main course' and the biggest starter on the menu :lol::lol::lol:

Food and drinks are cheap as  :censor:  we all got all our drinks and food for £15-20 per head each night   :lol:  :lol:

You didn't the night at the chinese when you ordered 3 main course' and the biggest starter on the menu :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I take it no one will ever forget that. Me and peter did look like fat :censor: :D :D

Food and drinks are cheap as  :censor:  we all got all our drinks and food for £15-20 per head each night   :lol:  :lol:

:o i never realised :o

Ken, i meant i wanted to go, but its more than what i can afford, its not expensive, just what i cant afford, but ill be keeping a close eye on my bank balance ;)

can i just add......

a good figure to save is approx £500 for the weekend :eek:

£500 is fine, if ya drink like a girl .. I spent half that on petrol.

Ken, i meant i wanted to go, but its more than what i can afford, its not expensive, just what i cant afford, but ill be keeping a close eye on my bank balance ;)

No probs fella ;)

Current list attending is-

North

Ken

Fizz

Jaxx (passenger)

Stu8 + a pug & a rx-7

Corollakid20valve

Alan Bradley?

Pete Jenkin

South

Knowlson

Pete

Tom

Bibbs

Tony4

Serabeetle?

Pro-Lex?

Also Supercharged IS200 is meeting us over there ;)

!Removed! 'ell possibly 17 of us! lol this is gonna be awesome.. I hope the weather is gonna be dry!

:crybaby::crybaby: man i have just relized that i'm not old enough to drive in europe :crybaby:

so are there any lspace seats going i really wanted to give my car a good ragging but i cant now :crybaby:

I miffed :blink:

Tim :(

I dont think so i live in suffolk/essex near colochester :-(

Ahhh near the A12 we will sort something out mate :thumbsup: ill see if we can meet you somewhere we will be going m25-m20

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links