Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Poll

Steve

What age group are you?  

399 members have voted

1. 1. What age group are you?

• Under 17
    • 17-21
    • 22-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61-70
    • 71-80
    • 81-90

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steve

• Tom.B

• JustJJ

• Red Yaris 54

• 3 weeks later...

Nearly 59 !!!1 :eek: , but still enjoy driving and get cheap insurance!!!!!

At least I will get my Heating allowance the winter after next :thumbsup:

Cooooooool!.............I'm in an 3.97% minority at last - took me 52 years to get here though. :crutchy:

In only 22 but sometimes feel 72 :crybaby: Don't get the benefit of cheap insurance yet :crybaby: Hopefuly when im 25 i will :D

• 2 weeks later...

:(a kno the feeling, 23- kinda wanna be 25 kinda wanna be 15 - cheap insurance or cheap "carry-outs" :D

• 5 weeks later...

which age do you want phisical age 44 mental age 6-21 depending on who i'm with and the amount of "pop" i've consumed :lol:

In only 22 but sometimes feel 72 :crybaby: Don't get the benefit of cheap insurance yet :crybaby: Hopefuly when im 25 i will :D

oh dear you young ones you know about the birds and the bees now hears another fact of life. insurance doesn't get much cheaper at 25 if at all :crybaby: . i was the same expecting it to drop like a stone. did it h*** what a let down.good luck all on your next insurance quotes but i bet it's gone up.

I recently turned 19, i want to be 16 again, best year of my life :lol:

1952 was a vintage year! Its produced fabulous females :yes: me in particular :wheelchair: but that dont stop me - :driving:

31 and loving it!!! The lines are appearing but that's just from smiling too much :)

• 1 month later...

which age do you want phisical age 44 mental age 6-21 depending on who i'm with and the amount of "pop" i've consumed :lol:

oh dear you young ones you know about the birds and the bees now hears another fact of life. insurance doesn't get much cheaper at 25 if at all :crybaby: . i was the same expecting it to drop like a stone. did it h*** what a let down.good luck all on your next insurance quotes but i bet it's gone up.

Ain't that the truth mate? I'm 33 and due to being on company insurance all my years, I have sod all no claims. Fun!

Still, I ought to start acting my age I suppose. :P

• 1 month later...

At 56 old enough to remember the first Toyotas imported to the UK!

• 2 weeks later...

Me? well I am a real juvenile 43 but it's not my car so I put the missus age in the poll...... but I am not going to tell you in case she ever check the forum, but she is the good side of the big four oh.... but only just :P

Her brother, who we just bought the car off, is 47....... so it hasn't been abused. :P

Her brother, who we just bought the car off, is 47....... so it hasn't been abused. :P

I would not bank on it ;) :D

acstreet how can you be 17 and insure a MR2!!

Im 17 and a yaris SR slightly modified kills me!

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links