Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Release The Hounds

daktari

There i am sat quietly eating my dinner, minding my own business when one of the dogs starts barking. Look out on the drive where my pride and joy`s luxuriating in the warming glow of the security lights? WTF? Three little angels trying to relieve afore mentioned pride and joy of its valve caps. (Or worse) :ffs:

So i naturally go to the front door to berate the little imps, as you do. Before you can say "Go chew there thieving little hands off" 6 stone of snarling teeth and raised hackles fly past me, out the door and down the drive. :eek: Fortunately for me, her (The dog) and them. She`s well trained so she just stood off when i yelled at her and did the barking thing. The look on their faces.... Priceless. Thet took off down the road at a fair old lick. Possible contenders for the 5000m in the 2012 olympics i reckon :D

Just waiting now for irate neanderthal father(s) to appear accusing me of frightening his little cherubs. Bring it on. :boxing:

Go Daktari!

My Dad once got some irate bat giving him a dressing down for threatening to run some little darlings over if they ever threw stones at his diggers & stuff again...

Curiously, they haven't been back <_<

A

treid to actually make this make sense... :rolleyes:

Edited by alanbradley

couple of years ago i caught one of these kids with his mates trying to relieve my car of it's caps. i legged it downstairs out the front door. got the git by the scruff of the neck and hurled him against a fence. i snarled in his face that if he ever came near my car again, i'd kill him...... worked a treat i can tell ya :D

Dangerous Dogs Act and thieving, nasty lawyers...

why stop the dog going after them?

I was going to say the same thing... Then I read the thread...

Dangerous Dogs Act and thieving, nasty lawyers...

Agreed, you can't even put up a sign warning of a potentially dangerous dog - cause then you are away it's a danger and will get a bigger penalty if the dog attacks an intruder.

The law ought to be changed, I feel we deserve the right to protect our property and belongings with whatever force is deamed neccessary at the time.

Chavscum deserve to be eaten :ph34r:

The law currently protects criminal activity too much, i'm not saying we revert back 200 years and chop peoples fingers off for stealing - that's barbaric.

However, if someone is breaking into your house, your property and endangering you and your family... imo there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't use whatever force necessary to stop them.

Although if you end up killing an intruder...hmm... difficult one :o

Wednesday morning, went out to car to go to work and some sod had removed the Toyota Badge off my bonnet.

Never saw a thing. Grr!!!

The law currently protects criminal activity too much, i'm not saying we revert back 200 years and chop peoples fingers off for stealing - that's barbaric.

No it isn't, off with their theiving little hand's :angry:

Would make them think twice before trying it and at the mo they don't even think once before doing it <_<

I could say what i did to 2 "youth's" when i caught them kicking off my wing mirror on my Primera but i would be slated for extreme violence so i won't bother :!Removed!:

Nice one Daktari, hopefully they will think twice about coming back and upsetting your dog! If the irrate father does turn up just let the dog out again.

Not trying to hijack your thread as it is on topic but I had an "incident" yesterday.

Just sorting out my twin daughters dinner about 1700 yesterday when one of my daughters said " why is that boy in our garden?"

When I followed her gaze I saw a young scally about 17-18yrs climbing over the fence buy the side of my garage and stumbling through my rockery towards the back fence. I managed to get out the back and grab him by the collar as he was trying to launch himself over the fence but only succeded in ripping the t-shirt off his back and got a few kicks to the ribs for my troubles.

Anyway I wasn't going to take up chase because I could hear rustling from the bushes in front of the fence by the side of my garage where he had come from.

At this point I thought it wise to go back and get my mini-baseball bat from by the front door (which I have because I play mini-baseball regularly!!).

When I got back out I could see an arm coming over the front fence ready to pull the body joined to it over my fence into the garden, so I grabbed it and leant up over the fence with the bat raised ready to clout the person. That's when I heard " Stop Police!!" and looked over to see a police officer cowering behind my fence hanging by his arm which i had a firm grip of with a bat raised above him. Oops!!

I said to him "sorry mate lucky you said that because i was just about to clout you one then" to which he replied " no problem thats understandable I guess i should have knocked your door"

It turned out that the young lad had been chased for some scally type crime and decided to take a short cut through my garden to the lane behind and the police WERE hot on his tail. So I apologised and let the officers ( there were 3 of them by now all looking at me funny as I still had the bat in my hand and one said "you want to be careful with that" to which I replied "no the next person to come into my property wants to be careful of it", to which he laughed) through my house and over my back fence and pointed them in the direction the lad had gone about 5 mins ago now.

Moral of the story is don't try to get in my property unnanounced as you are likely to get a bat over your head. Luckily for everyone my son was out walking my 2 Staff Bulls at the time because they would not have been happy with the invasion of their territory. (Sorry for the long post!)

They look like scenes of crimes photos!!

I don't think you could argue reasonable force in court with those Blood. Just my opinion.

But my philosophy is "do whatever you feel is nessacary(sp?) to protect your family and property" if the police decide you used unreasonable force then so be it but hopefully you, your family or your property had been protected and the perpertraitor(sp?) will not be returning to cause you more problems.

My ex used to have a kendo stick on his side of the bed. Those things used correctly can shatter bones but leave the skin intact.

As the guy who broke into our house at 4am holding a knive found out. And the police decided it was reasonable force to protect his 3 sons in the next room :)

If the syberian wolf hound doesnlt scare them off, the sound of a pump action 12 bore cokcing sure as hell will!!!!!

my fave one would be the nickle plated one, it looks like chrome, makes cool "ceching" and looks mean..

Before anyone starts eith "guns are bad" thye are all legal, registered and liscenced ;)

and we all know what happened to Tony Martin when he used a shotgun to stop a burglar..

yep, life imprisonment.

Reduced to 5 years for manslaughter and only served 2.5 - 3 years, bargain!

That's nothing compared to what the kitten is going to get! :lol:

I don't think that guns are yet regarded as "reasonable force" in this country...

Neither do I agree with capital punishment and having a hand cut off is pretty severe too. But on the other hand, sending them to prison just means they'll learn more tricks and community service is a joke :(

It's really a catch-22 situation, but I suppose that a deterrent is the aim.

Oh well, "off with their hands"!

A

and we all know what happened to Tony Martin when he used a shotgun to stop a burglar..

yep, life imprisonment.

cannot believe a jury convicted that guy.

I wouldn't have.

Not a fan of vigilante justice, not saying we should form 'posses' and roam the streets.

But defending yourself, your family and your property should be an inalenable right.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links