Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ebay

vmail

yeah its my account, the guy who won the manual, gave me positve feedback

the other 2 want their money back because they did not know that it was a contract because I didnt use the word "contract" in the description

the other 2 want their money back because they did not know that it was a contract because I didnt use the word "contract" in the description

Q: is the phone pay as you go answered on: 13-Nov-04 

A:  no, this bid is for a contract, you must pass credit checks

well thats that one settled.the other is kinda obvious when it goes on about line rental. no-one pays line rental on pay-as-you-go

I think your ad for the manual was misleading - why leave so much details about the phone that is not for sale ?

Also a buyer directly asks you is it the phone or the manual that is for sale and you reply 'yes' - which again is not clear - are you saying yes to the manual or the phone ? ?

Finally, why when you have blatantly tricked someone in this way do you then choose to go on a car forum and bring it to everyones attention ?

BTW - from your topic title you say that you 'feel bad' - you will feel much better if you refund these people , cancel you e bay account and donate any other profits you have made from misleading ads to charity.

I think your ad for the manual was misleading - why leave so much details about the phone that is not for sale ?

Also a buyer directly asks you is it the phone or the manual that is for sale and you reply 'yes' - which again is not clear - are you saying yes to the manual or the phone ? ?

Finally, why when you have blatantly tricked someone in this way do you then choose to go on a car forum and bring it to everyones attention ?

BTW - from your topic title you say that you 'feel bad' - you will feel much better if you refund these people , cancel you e bay account and donate any other profits you have made from misleading ads to charity.

Where do i register as a charity?????? :lol:

You knew full well what you were doing vmail, so why have you come here looking for reassurance about cheating people out of their money?

I find you the most irritating person on TOC by a long shot, i've tried to like you time and again. However when you come here and consistently post rubbish about nothing even car related....

You do it ALL the time, and my estimations of you have sunk yet again with your latest scam.

If you want to be a scumbag and fool people into parting with their money, fine - just don't come here telling us how you feel so bad about it when you BLATANTLY don't. Seems to me you just want everyone to see what a clever guy you are, how cunning of you vmail to sell a phone manual disguised as a phone!

Get a grip.

yeah its my account, the guy who won the manual, gave me positve feedback

Yet you havent left him anything!!!!

I hate ebayers like this, blatently lying in the description, then not leaving any feedback :censor:

You knew full well what you were doing vmail, so why have you come here looking for reassurance about cheating people out of their money?

I find you the most irritating person on TOC by a long shot, i've tried to like you time and again. However when you come here and consistently post rubbish about nothing even car related....

You do it ALL the time, and my estimations of you have sunk yet again with your latest scam.

If you want to be a scumbag and fool people into parting with their money, fine - just don't come here telling us how you feel so bad about it when you BLATANTLY don't. Seems to me you just want everyone to see what a clever guy you are, how cunning of you vmail to sell a phone manual disguised as a phone!

Get a grip.

Ditto

You are a blatant troll.

you posted this only to elict responses (or flames) from people.

Your account is suspended for two weeks.

Do not troll here.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links