Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Last Mini Meet Of 2004

Monster-Mat

Last meet in 2004. Possibly be meeting up at the Xscape, good, big and secure carpark for the meet.

The plan is to meet around 19:00hrs, and then go grab some grub.

Im coming in the Monster, there are a few Lexus Guys coming aswell....anyone else

:thumbsup:

add your names B)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Monster-Mat

• System~G

• norkep

• knightrider

excellent.....all is confirmed for 19:00 hrs at the Xscape

anymore?

Being the coordinator of this section, it would be too rude for me not to join up. I have a dental appointment in the afternoon but should still be up for it.

Do you want to keep this Toyota/Lexus exclusive or are other jap motors welcome?

system G .anyone can come along.........

can you provide the details . i.e postcode etc etc, as i havnt got a clue, im only in MK every 6 months.......

food will be around 19:30 - 20:00 hrs.

so if your intrested let me know and i will book for those extras aswell....if your bringing a partner/buddy let me know that aswell

and where is xscape? have u got a postcode for me to map up

I don't have a post code either...

It's the huge dome right in the shopping district and signposted from the M1. It's primary purpose is an inddor ski slope, but there are pub, restaurants, take out places and shops inside too B)

Just done some "Googling" that took me to their website MK Excape

system G .anyone can come along.........

can you provide the details . i.e postcode etc etc, as i havnt got a clue, im only in MK every 6 months.......

food will be around 19:30 - 20:00 hrs.

so if your intrested let me know and i will book for those extras aswell....if your bringing a partner/buddy let me know that aswell

What sort of food are we looking at? Restaurant? If so they need to have a vegetarian menue.

Nicola will also be joining us hopefully in her new scooby Terzo.

I will also post the details on Northants Jap. We have a couple of MR2's, Soops Skylines, RX7's and the like. But will confirm numbers closer to the time.

When do you need to know numbers and are we limited to space?

Nicola and I both think the car park might be a bit full on that evening due to xmas parties et al... Possibility of snow too (you never know).

I will post my mobile number closer to the time so if people get stuck they can call me :thumbsup:

excellent, a rough guide to numbers may be usefull by next week......

i will arange that veggie is available

I think the car park, the restaurant, actually that the whole place will be packed.

I would guess booking in advance for food, but it may already be too late (I remember trying to book 2 years ago).

If I do go, then I won't be taking my car.

and where is xscape? have u got a postcode for me to map up

The postcode for the scape is - MK9 3XS. The table has been booked for 20.00 to allow time for ppls that don't finish work until the normal time, we are meeting up at 19.00, LOC & TOC.

Once I have a def numbers, I'll let the place know - Tootsies - oppsite where range rovers used to be.

Do you want to keep this Toyota/Lexus exclusive or are other jap motors welcome?

The more the merrier, would be helpful to get a rough lot of numbers going, I've got a table already booked, if we are looking at hitting the 20 +, they have asked for £5 per person as a deposit to be paid a week earlier - about the 17th, they have a veggie menu for the vegertians. I can pay this up front and then ppls can sort this out after the meal if need be.

BR

Paul

So far we have 3 from TOC and 15 & 2 Kids from LOC going.

R U going to let LOC beat you in numbers on this meet and food. :lol: :lol:

Christmas Do- LOC 0 TOC 18

Nurburgring Trip- LOC 3 TOC 25

:P :P :P :P :P

There's not a big response on my local forum for this event as yet... I will give it until Mon evening/Tues morning before I close the thread and update with numbers here.

You tell em ken :P

:P :P :P :P :P

<_< :P :P :lol:

OK OK, you got me on that one Ken, R U coming to this then Ken, just to even things up a bit :P

There's not a big response on my local forum for this event as yet... I will give it until Mon evening/Tues morning before I close the thread and update with numbers here.

See what you mean, have just been reading the thread.

but i thought there were a few mebers around the midlands / central region??

There were. I haven't seen most of them posting on this forum for some time now. I will bump my post in general. Mondays are good for people catching up on forums at work B)

anymore for anymore, there are 26 cars coming now..............

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership