Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Track Attack (sponsored By Prolex-uk)

Steve

any map of track layout?

Grab a copy of Track and Race Cars magazine if Ken gets stuck - the test track is similar if not identical. :thumbsup:

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Steve

• Moffmo

• Stu8

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this event going to be kept exclusive for TOC members or are the MR2 and Supra clubs being involved too?

We'll see how many TOC members are interested first and then we will know how many places are left to offer out :thumbsup:

can I have a 2nd driver?

Yep, second drivers and passenger rides are free but the passenger must provide their own helmet :thumbsup:

Please keep this topic on track please. (excuse the pun)

10% of the track space has been sold in 24 hours... and feedback of loads more.

If you wanna have some fun and also the possiblity of getting your car in a mag then your really need to get yourself booked in folks.

Any Toyota can go on... and it wont damaage your car unless you drive silly

I am definately up for this as a spectator but i really want to take the rolla on the track so i will let you know for definate asap :thumbsup:

Any Toyota can go on...  and it wont damaage your car unless you drive silly

Anyone driving dangerously will be booted off asap :yes:

The db limit is 98db as Si said :thumbsup:

I know you warned me about that earlier,

but It's pretty loud now I've taken of the cat :ph34r:

The one at Donnington on the 4th was a 98db limit wasn't it :unsure: and a few of them had the aussie fitted and were ok :thumbsup:

If i remember rightly they said the db limit is tested 1m away from the rear of the car at 4000rpm but if anyone is really unsure then they can turn up at any Easytrack event and have it measured for peace of mind :yes:

so its a straight thrash then?

Their will be a straight and cones will look after the bends, don't forget we have picked this venue and operator for safety reason's. Lose it here and you will go off on to even more runway followed by grass eventually so make's an ideal venue for the first timer and the more experianced at the same time ;)

I want to come to this but as a spectator :P

can i pay latter next year???? :rolleyes:

If your coming as a spectator then latter next year is fine Asha but if you are after going on the track then it's first come first served and places are going fast :yes:

I am definately up for this. Hope to take the GTi on the track too if I can get the steering rack and wheel bearing sorted before then :thumbsup: I will also need to try find the extra money. If car and money is not ready/available, then I will deffo be there to watch B)

98dB is not too bad. When I was doing big outdoor gigs (Reading/Leads/Glastonbury etc...) we were limited to 98dB at the mix tower. So most should be fine. But as Ken said, if you are worried, get it checked out before.

woohoo!

paid and displayed :thumbsup:

Nice one Rob :D

Over 25% of the places are now sold in just a few day's so hurry up peeps if you fancy taking your car out on track at this event :thumbsup:

The one at Donnington on the 4th was a 98db limit wasn't it :unsure: and a few of them had the aussie fitted and were ok :thumbsup:

If i remember rightly they said the db limit is tested 1m away from the rear of the car at 4000rpm but if anyone is really unsure then they can turn up at any Easytrack event and have it measured for peace of mind :yes:

Just dug up the info.

Length: 2.5 miles

Noise limit: 100db measured 1mtr from exhaust

Donny is 105db or so it's say's on here anyway. :wacko:

If the Worst comes to the worst, I'll have to buy some Exhaust Wadding.

Registered and paid - I'm on the track :D :) :P :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership