Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Links To Crash Toyota Yaris (yaris Verso).

Marko Napoli

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• T V O R

• Demonic Angel

• seveer unaek

• reece

good on ya jaxx.. was about to say the same thing.

Firstly I dont know how people can be so blimmin rude.

Get this thread back on track

the-voice-of-reason

If you write such you have very low intellectual level (IQ). :angry::angry::angry:

And what contribution your country in the world cars? All English national automobile companies have died(!) :P . Or the English companies belong to foreigners (Rover). Russian BUSINESSMEN have bought known TRV!!!! Yes, now english TRV is russian car company!!!! :yes:

Therefore you think and only then write!!!! :angry:

P.S. That car on a photo not Lada. It is FIAT 124 (1964). In Russia it car let out under the license. But already it is a lot of years it авто on a photo does not made.

P.S. 2 The Russian tanks the best in the world! Each country in what that специализируеся is better than others. Japanese do good automobiles, and Russian military technics. What for that that to change?

t72.jpg

Must have only been me who thought it was funny!

Sorry if you took offence, none intended at all.

Feel free to delete my posts mods if you feel I have gone OTT

:thumbsup:

I don't think you went over the top. I could take the joke. And the British Built Chieftain Tank is the fastest, most poerful tank ever built... and it destroyed part of russia in the James Bond film Goldeneye.. about a British spy!

Now... back on topic.... The Yaris is supremely safe. For such a small car it is superb. End of discussion!

I don't think you went over the top. I could take the joke.

Agree seveer :thumbsup: (for once..................JOKE OK!) English humour Marko!! There is a lot on here get use to it, I found it very funny by the way ;)

I don't think you went over the top. I could take the joke.

Agree seveer :thumbsup: (for once..................JOKE OK!) English humour Marko!! There is a lot on here get use to it, I found it very funny by the way ;)

Jimny cricket... are we agreeing??!! I have already fallen off my chair. (Although i did do a spectacular ninja role to break the fall!!) :lol::lol::lol:

See now... jokes are easy to take! I readily take my own michael!

P.S. Reece... you are !Removed!! :lol: :D Just JOKING!! :lol: :D :lol: :D

"It's so hard being the only !Removed! in the village"

_40170784_daffyd_203.jpg

No by the way... I just liked the advert!!  ;)

ha ha ha ha!! Now thats some funny s :censor: t!

Daffyd... you could have had a bit of c :censor: k there! Classic!!

:lol: :D

VERY funny programme! That's twice we agree! I must be getting soft in my old age...

Marko Napoli... Do you have satellite/cable TV in Russia? I would advise you watch some English TV to see how funny it is then you may realise things aren’t so personal after all, just my $0.02 worth!

Sorry Jaxx, but you gotta agree... it is a funny program... back on topic.... Even my grandmother thinks the Yaris is a safe car! Now that's wisdom!

I not so understand English humour. :( Probably it is a difference of mentality. Russian humour and English humour the big difference. I look in Russia TV on English language (CNN international) but much I do not understand. Probably it is necessary to live any time in Britain to understand English humour.

I ask a pardon if someone has offended. I shall try to constrain more in further emotions. :)

Concerning safety. My wife its only first problem. I in Russia want to make a internet site about Toyota Vitz. And the information on safety of this Toyota Vitz would be very interesting to Russian owners Toyota Vitz. Yes, I understand, that Toyota Vitz - the safe automobile. But many people want to see the facts (documents, photos, video) to be confident the car. Then Toyota Vitz there will be even more popular car.

I ask once again. If who that knows links to photos or video crash Toyota Yaris (Vitz, Echo, Funcargo...) to write here. Thanks!

vitz_old_1.jpgvitz_2.jpgvitz_old_3.jpgvitz_old_4.jpg

Concerning safety. My wife its only first problem. I in Russia want to make a internet site about Toyota Vitz. And the information on safety of this Toyota Vitz would be very interesting to Russian owners Toyota Vitz. Yes, I understand, that Toyota Vitz - the safe automobile. But many people want to see the facts (documents, photos, video) to be confident the car. Then Toyota Vitz there will be even more popular car.

I ask once again. If who that knows links to photos or video crash Toyota Yaris (Vitz, Echo, Funcargo...) to write here. Thanks!

You want photos - here are crash photos

000_0333.jpg

000_0334.jpg

000_0331.jpg

000_0332.jpg

Thats a head on collision, me going 40mph, other car doing approx 60mph. After that crash, I opened my door and walked away.

THE YARIS IS A SAFE CAR!!!!

If it wasn't a safe car, why would I go out and buy another one - 1 week after my accident....

My injuries could have been a lot worse had I been in another make of car (like a Fiat Seicento for example - 1 star NCAP rating! :eek: ), they might even have been fatal - but they werent. My Yaris saved my life and I have no doubt about that.

So please Marko - listen to what we are saying - we arent lying to you and we have proof the Yaris is safe. Your wife has nothing to worry about.

Thats a head on collision, me going 40mph, other car doing approx 60mph. After that crash, I opened my door and walked away.

THE YARIS IS A SAFE CAR!!!!

If it wasn't a safe car, why would I go out and buy another one - 1 week after my accident....

My injuries could have been a lot worse had I been in another make of car (like a Fiat Seicento for example - 1 star NCAP rating!  :eek: ), they might even have been fatal - but they werent. My Yaris saved my life and I have no doubt about that.

So please Marko - listen to what we are saying - we arent lying to you and we have proof the Yaris is safe. Your wife has nothing to worry about.

Well said DA :thumbsup:

Now that's the car sorted, all we have to do now is teach him our tongue in cheek humour!! :D

here u go mate more crash photos for ya

4-picture1.gif

4-picture2.gif

4-picture3.gif

i only had her 6 weeks. if i had been in my old Saxo i dont think i would have got off quite to lucky

i think if the current yaris had its safety testing done now, it would get 5* IMO as they adjusted the things that it failed on!

Everyones whos had a crash on here has walked away.. Jaxx had a bad one...

Demonica Angel had a very bad one....

They walked away with nothing but bruises (AND that was in PHASE 1!!)

EDIT: Oh and by the way, funny jokes but the spamming and it going off topic that much was just taking the p :censor: s, i think marko is having a hard time understanding us anyway... lets not do it again pleaaasee ( Do it in my post ;) ) :group-cuddles:

i think if the current yaris had its safety testing done now, it would get 5* IMO as they adjusted the things that it failed on!

(Puts up hand)

Errr.... Mine was a Phase 2. :D

I actually forgot about Jaxx's accident - that was pretty brutal too, although luckily Elanor survived....

I definately agree with your NCAP remark, as the NCAP tests were done on a 2000 model (phase 1) car, so obviously any safety improvements they may have made on the Phase 2 havent been tested (apart from by me obviously!)

As the honorary TOC crash test dummy, I award the Yaris 5 stars! I wonder if they will ever test the P2, I guess they'll just wait for the new one to be released now.... :P

As the honorary TOC crash test dummy, I award the Yaris 5 stars! I wonder if they will ever test the P2, I guess they'll just wait for the new one to be released now.... :P

Ha Ha ROFL that sounds so funny....apologies for my sense of humour :thumbsup:

Ha Ha ROFL that sounds so funny....apologies for my sense of humour :thumbsup:

No thats fine, I laughed at it too - I feel like the TOC Crash Test Dummy (although less of the dummy thanks! lol) :D

someone else on here that had a bad one and walked away unhurt

was alan bradley,

just proves how strong these little cars are.

hope no one else tests the safety features of a yaris ;)

Following was taken from Toyota Echo presskit (this was for the Phase I models).

Full document at: http://www.pressroom.com.au/pressroom/samp...its/echokit.htm

I came across many reviews which praise Yaris safety when I was researching about the car before buying one, this was only one of them. Toyota started making dual airbags/pre-tensioned/load limited seat belts/ABS a standard fitting when lot of others were giving them as options.

Bottom line=Yaris is one of the safest cars you can drive.

ECHO MEETS WORLD SAFETY STANDARDS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toyota has designed its new Echo sedan and Hatch to meet the world’s toughest crash safety standards.

Echo Hatch and sedan have passed a 40 percent offset deformable barrier test at an impact speed of 64km/h - well in excess of the world test standard of 56km/h. Echo Hatch also meets Toyota’s rear-end crash test - a 50 percent offset rear moving barrier which strikes the test vehicle at 55km/h. This is a tough test for vehicles with short rear overhang, such as Echo Hatch.

The test criteria stipulates no leakage of fuel after the impact. Echo’s fuel tank is located within the wheelbase to improve safety in rear impacts. Echo has also met the European dynamic side impact test (where a 950 kilogram moving deformable barrier is slammed into the side of the test vehicle at 55 km/h). Echo was also tested to the US FMVSS201 head impact protection and FMVSS216 roof strength crush test standards.

GOA Safety Body:

Echo’s body was also designed to a newly implemented level of Toyota’s Global Outstanding Assessment (GOA) process. In the GOA process, Toyota reviews current and anticipated safety standards and designs the vehicle to exceed those standards. Echo has been tested to new European standards and Japanese and US requirements, as well as Toyota’s strict in-house goal of having the highest passive safety in class. The shortest vehicle in the Toyota passenger car range was designed to the same exacting safety philosophy as Lexus LS400.

Reinforced Body:

Echo has a strong body - with a high-integrity cabin, and crumple zones front and rear. The cabin is designed to provide survival space for the occupants, including head and foot space. The crumple zones progressively absorb impact energy.

Toyota used Computer Aided Engineering and numerous on-vehicle tests to achieve maximum front, rear and side-impact integrity.

Safety Equipment:

Toyota Echo has an extensive passive safety package.

Standard equipment includes driver’s airbag SRS and driver’s force-limiting front seatbelt pretensioner. Front passenger airbag SRS and force-limiting seatbelt pretensioner are part of Echo’s optional Safety Pack. The pack, which also includes ABS anti-skid brakes, is available on all Echo models.

Echo has adopted a strategy of body reinforcement and energy absorbing material for side collision impact protection. The doors have side protection bars (with two bars per door in the three-door Hatch model) and inner and outer reinforcement panels. Energy-absorbing material has been incorporated into critical areas in the doors, to absorb any loads at those points. Echo has the latest head impact protection (HIP) measures, including soft upper interior sections on the roof side rails and inner pillars. The front pillar garnish and the B-pillar garnish have energy absorbing ribs. The roof side rails also have energy absorbing material.

The four-way collapsible steering column has collapsible lower bracket, break-away bracket, energy absorbing plate and a contractile section for the intermediate shaft.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

If anybody now says that it isn't safe... i shall eat my hat! (you must prove it isn't safe before i eat my het... it's a very nice hat.)

If anybody now says that it isn't safe... i shall eat my hat! (you must prove it isn't safe before i eat my het... it's a very nice hat.)

It isn't safe! :D

(I just want to see you eat your hat! lol) :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links