Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet (wales)

earpl

Just do it guys - there's no time like the present and, if nothing else, you'll end up with good stories!

Ya bunch of southern pansies! :lol:

A

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Kerby

• JustJJ

• dicey2k

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see this happening to be honest guys.....

Dont be silly Matt..... it -is- going ahead... and it -will- be hilarious... a good time will be had by all who attend.... :thumbsup:

But if you are pulling out... well I guess thats your loss.... didnt think the possibility of a little bit of bad weather would scare you off so easy :P especially seeing as the forcast is looking better :!Removed!: *crosses fingers it stays like that

I cant see this happening to be honest guys.....

Dont be silly Matt..... it -is- going ahead... and it -will- be hilarious... a good time will be had by all who attend.... :thumbsup:

But if you are pulling out... well I guess thats your loss.... didnt think the possibility of a little bit of bad weather would scare you off so easy :P especially seeing as the forcast is looking better :!Removed!: *crosses fingers it stays like that

Will you take me then, as i have no money at all, i used my last 10 quid to get to hull :crybaby:

I'll look after you Matt ;) just get your **** to Warrington on Friday and we will sort you out :thumbsup:

Nice one, gutted i wont be able to do the driving around wales, or get a picture...

Will someone donate there car for "power-sliding" on the beach??

Righty then... all's happenin'..... good good! Is there an agreed meeting point and time yet as i can't set off until a bit later, so i may be late!!

seveer if worse comes to worse just drive straight there mate. i'll PM you my mob number.

+ please folks if your going please reply to the finalisation thread.

& of course its still going on....

you driving to warrington tho hmmm?

Doubt it, might have to get the train.... :unsure:

Train = more ex[ensive than petrol for car Matt :P

Earpl.... im gonna have to drive straight there, iv just realised iv got an assignment in that day and i havn't started it yet! Woo Hoo!! It'll be rushed in friday morn, so i'll see y'all over there some time in the afty.

sounds good :thumbsup: we should have the tent up by the time you get there.. and mebbe even the campfire going ;)

hi guys, anybody giv an estimate as to how long it will take to get there from South Wales? me and yaris-t-bone are cumin up. also who i got pm my mob number to?

PM your mobly to me if you like :) or to ChrisCanavan um.. not sure from south wales... but you can check by doing a route from your postcode to the postcode of the place we are going on multimap... www.multimap.co.uk

The postcode of the place we are going is : LL52 0LS

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links