Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet (wales)

earpl

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Kerby

• JustJJ

• dicey2k

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent off with a Yellow card? lol :wacko:

Your meet looks good. Can imagine seeing 20 Yaris in a convoy! lol

Have a great time all! :thumbsup::yes:

text1august03.jpg

OFF... OFF... OFF...

:lol:

:thumbsup:

For all the Orange Wednesdays fans out there... (me and chriscanavan have seen this far too much... PATRICK SWAYZE - YOUR FILM PITCH PLEASE!)

But what if you spoke with words.......... and not actions???

I've heard you are a resonably educated man TVOR - Lets see some of those words of wisdom in textual form!

Picture the scene...

"Referee is holding a Yellow Card as a joke warning to a spotty teenager in response to a bit of banter between members" :D

Kind of looses it comedy feel don’t you think?

Is there any chance you lot can get this back on topic ;)

all play nice and think of wales :thumbsup:

I love Wales; great driving on those twisty roads, great scenery and it’s nice to get out of the city.

And nice fluffy sheep.

Can anyone get hold of a hot water geyser of large proportions for mass brew and car washing purposes? Just a thought

I love Wales; great driving on those twisty roads, great scenery and it’s nice to get out of the city.

And nice fluffy sheep.

Cue fluffy sheep joke with pic’s :D

I’d better not! Too many people getting annoyed, I’ll sit in the corner and tell them to myself :crybaby:

:!Removed!: :!Removed!: :!Removed!:

I have no tent, no sleeping bag, no air bed or camping mat and i havnt slept outside for about 5 yrs. (unless being off my face counts... but i don't remeber much of that!) ... all put together equals me staying in a hotel! Plus, with the way i drive, if i don't get a good nights sleep, i shall be knackered for the drive and will most likely crash and die. and kill some form of wildlife in the process.

So im making a sensible decision and im going to stay in a comfy hotel room with en-suite facilities, tea & coffee galore, a beautiful cooked english breakfast and a nice WARM, COMFY bed!

Need i say more??!!

I have no tent, no sleeping bag, no air bed or camping mat and i havnt slept outside for about 5 yrs. (unless being off my face counts... but i don't remeber much of that!) ... all put together equals me staying in a hotel! Plus, with the way i drive, if i don't get a good nights sleep, i shall be knackered for the drive and will most likely crash and die. and kill some form of wildlife in the process.

So im making a sensible decision and im going to stay in a comfy hotel room with en-suite facilities, tea & coffee galore, a beautiful cooked english breakfast and a nice WARM, COMFY bed!

Need i say more??!!

That’s the most sensible thing I’ve read for ages! Nothing worse than having your tent blow away at 3 in the morning in a force 9 gale...

Need i say more??!!

if its walking distance from the camp site i might join you as im a bad one for not getting sleep, i rarelly get sleep let alone in a cold tent tee hee....

If me bro lends me his tent with air mattress then i dont care....

Hey up... im being joined in my hotel!! hehehe!

There's a couple matt, im booking my place as i dunno if i'll have to and i aint risking it! If it aint walking distance... i can prob drive you as i doubt i'll be drinking... i can be a little too happy on that drink stuff! Diet Coke and a cigar... that's me for the night!

Hey up... im being joined in my hotel!! hehehe!

There's a couple matt, im booking my place as i dunno if i'll have to and i aint risking it! If it aint walking distance... i can prob drive you as i doubt i'll be drinking... i can be a little too happy on that drink stuff! Diet Coke and a cigar... that's me for the night!

interesting... i like to get wasted.....

Right guys, i'm only coming down on sat morning, as i can't pull a sick from work because i'm going on holiday shortly after!

I'll set off 1st thing and meet you there, ChrisC, you might be getting a few phone calls that morning to find ouy where you are - Either that or come back to find me in the tent with empty booze cans!

rob....... :(

Earpl! I'm not pulling out!! Just got a few issues with the old Workplace Shuffle! Hope you guys are going to be easy to find, i don't want to have to find a helicopter! If i plan it right u will all be tucked up in bed when i roll up ;)

Well............ I finish at 3:45 on a friday.............. So i suppose i could shoot down after that!

Any better for ya??

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links