Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Northern 'mini' Meet Aftermath And Pics!

Fizz

what mods are these then. lol :D

I could make a comment.. but then you would kill me!.. :lol: :P

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• jaxx

• Roytoner

• Stu8

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to upload some photos soonish, only trouble is my PC died last night while i was at the cinema... Needless to say, i've brought it into work with me and i'm going to abuse some company time fixing it after i've had my dinner! Shame because i got some cracking shots, could have done with a bit more sun though eh??

:thumbsup:

what mods are these then. lol :D

I could make a comment.. but then you would kill me!.. :lol: :P

Whats wrong with my car?

3e609a7b.jpg

:ph34r:

Looks Like It's Been Drivin By A Boy Racer!

LMAO :lol:

by the way... we have another addition to the northern crew to the ring!!!! :!Removed!: :drool:

Take a look in the thread on the ring and prepare to :drool: me wanna ride!!! :yes:

My 1st meet,not counting JAE.

Good turn out, gr8 peeps n cars.

Nice 1 Ken  :thumbsup:

good to meeet ya fella

and a damn fine car ya have!

Cheers pal, likewise. Hope ya get ya mr2 on road soon,but you have some competion with all the other fine examples!

Trust me lad... Rob will be kicking ***** on most of us... :lol:

Your ST205 was !Removed! sweet bud.. really loved the look of the rims and the mudflaps even... You best take me for a spin at the next meet! :yes::thumbsup:

Never got chance wi your leeds centre taxi service :D Should have few extra mods by next meet / wallet allowing :thumbsup:

i cant wait for the next one.

oh nice car fizz btw. very fffffffaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

Glad you liked... now which number passenger was you!.. :lol:

Did JJ thow you into my car? Cant remember now.. :D

SXB - Tell me about it... almost as loopy as the dude in my area who used to use a scooby as a private hire.. :eek::lol:

Next time i defo want a spin.. and i'll take you out in the MR2.. see how they compare.. :thumbsup:

Well I had a spin in both (thanks guys)

and I love the ride in both cars, both fast, both have the FLUCK ME AFFECT :ph34r: (Fizz knows what I mean) :D

But its how you drive the car that sets them apart. me personally I like a car to be driven hard and fast and going the gears at the correct time.

Now one of you does the above very well :rolleyes:

and the other does but not to the same extent. :thumbsup:

But I still had fun B)

and I love the ride in both cars, both fast, both have the FLUCK ME AFFECT  :ph34r: (Fizz knows what I mean) :D

I think i know what ya sayin.. :lol:

an the reason that the ST205 was not pushed hard was because it had a new cluth just fitted which needs bedding in.. :thumbsup:

and I love the ride in both cars, both fast, both have the FLUCK ME AFFECT  :ph34r: (Fizz knows what I mean) :D

I think i know what ya sayin.. :lol:

an the reason that the ST205 was not pushed hard was because it had a new cluth just fitted which needs bedding in.. :thumbsup:

Not modest are you....

It might have been SXb that did it better :P

Not modest are you....

lol.. modesty has notin to do with it.. He had just got a new clutch in and cant take it over X amount of revs.. where as my clutch will need replacing sooner rather than later and so can red line it.. simple..

Man you love to get the big spoon out dont ya! :rolleyes:

Not modest are you....

lol.. modesty has notin to do with it.. He had just got a new clutch in and cant take it over X amount of revs.. where as my clutch will need replacing sooner rather than later and so can red line it.. simple..

Man you love to get the big spoon out dont ya! :rolleyes:

Plus Fizz knows me. :rolleyes: :group-cuddles:

Yep Have to agree I can push much harder now that i've got a uprated clutch on :ph34r::rolleyes:

I did think what was going on at first Fizz when you where driving off with the fella's. :!Removed!: :P

Looks like you all had a lot of fun  :thumbsup:

Just a touch yeah! Nice meal, nice cars and a good bunch of folk to have a laugh with... What more could you ask for!

Have to say for my first meet with TOC it was excellent, they say 1st impressions count!

Not modest are you....

Hell yeah, was 1st time out in it since havin clutch + flywheel done, dont worry i wont be holding back by next meet :thumbsup: Itll be now ya see me :ph34r: now ya dont :bye:

Plus i only go steady 1st time i take out a gal lol :P

glad everyone enjoyed it!

on a good point, northern meets will be changing slightly in the future (for the better) watch out for new details

ken and myself just finalising the details

;)

I need to keep an eye on the forum for meets and the like! XScape is only about 10 minutes down the road from me, haha!

I was working last weekend though :(

glad everyone enjoyed it!

on a good point, northern meets will be changing slightly in the future (for the better) watch out for new details

ken and myself just finalising the details

;)

what, when who how where?????? i really enjoyed myself, what a great bunch of people :P

and for the last time..................

IM NOT MAD :D even if i did show the toyota guy my ***** crack.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links