Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Legal Southend Cruise

matt_hillyard

Might be able to meet you in Ipswich, have to let you know nearer the time, nearly fainted when i looked on the map in where you are from. lol.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt_hillyard

• starletsr

• sera_beetle

• Rookey

The distance to ur place, i thnk i might have to just go down southend straight there, or is there a motorway service on the way there to meet?

yeah services we can meet at?

im no good with directions etc

we could probably meet at the chelmsford services? but i can't think of too many on the way down :-(

i will do abit of research ;)

Tim :thumbsup:

Yeah i think Chelmsford is prob only real spot to meet on the way down there alternativly just meet us at Southend if its easier!

Dont worry Chris!! Im sure there are going to be lots of chance to meet up!!!! This is only the start of the cruise season and this is run every month (although i dont know if ill make them all!!!)lol

WORD OF WARNING TO ALL

On the way to Southend either traveling in the convoy or not be careful, on mine and Tims last visit to Southend there were LOADS of gatsos. Not only speed ones but traffic light ones too. They have caught people i know as they slid through the lights after locking up to slow down!

If you are traveling in the convoy dont panic, we will just wait up the road if we get caught out by lights! Just a warning to everyone watch your speed and the limits through Essex!!!

I dont want to see TOCers getting caught!!

CONVOY MEET PLANS

If you are planning on traveling from Ipswich to Southend in the convoy please PM me so i can swap mobile numbers so we can keep in contact so no one is left behind.

MEET AT COPDOCK TESCO(next to toys'R'us) AT JUST BEFORE 6:00PM This would get us to Chelmsford Services around 6:40-6:45pm, roughly.

Is everyone cool with these plans?!? Let me know some feedback so i know if its all ok will all!!

Cheers all,

Matt

Dont worry bout it mate, it sounds a tad of a way!!!

lol

As i said to chris its only the start of the season so loads more chances to meet this year!!

Matt

Hmm looks like Chelmsford is not convenient for me, as i looked on the map, i dont wanna go up and then down again... lol. There's an airport somewhere there i see... he he. No other places to meet up? or just go straight to southend.

How do you get there by the way? have they got a website or anything? I swear iam going to be really late for it as i gotta help out at my folks take out.

Bring us some take away! :P

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO! :D

I am up for it, but considering I don't drive at the moment, I would have to jump in one of the TOC-RG cars if any are going down...

Actually, on second thought, did I read somewhere that it was the 12th?

Edited by Rookey

Its on the 12th Feb mate, This comin sat!

Wats TOC-RG???

How come you cant drive atm???

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

lol

Matt

Its on the 12th Feb mate, This comin sat!

Wats TOC-RG???

How come you cant drive atm???

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

lol

Matt

Lol long story about the driving mate, but basically, i dont have a licence due to administration work!lol :rolleyes: Having to take my test again on the 9th March.

TOC-RG is Toyota Owners Club - ReadinG

I am afraid I will have to decline if its the 12th then, as I have an important meeting with my band and a few people in the day time, and as its my burfday then, I am celebrating with a few friends in portsmouth!

When is the next one?

Dont worry bout it Rookey, you have a good one mate and i hope all goes well on both the band and bday front!!! Hope its a gudden!!!

They run every month about the same time, depending on how this one turns out i might speak to Tim as hes the anglia region TOC person and see if we should make it a regular thing!

Will have to meet soon tho mate!!

Have fun,

Matt

Yeh man,

Im thinking you should join all the TOC-RG guys on the 18th...knowlson, lord_ed, bibbs, leeky, slumjum, bfuller, karma supra, and charlies angel should hopefully all be out in guildford (although haven't informed a few of them yet!hehe

Knowlson is showing us the sights in guildford! :P should be fun man!

Update to the list it looks like JD becks is coming now (let us know on thursday)

So the list so far is now:

matt_hillyard - Paseo

sera_beetle - Sera

toyotasera.co.uk - Sera

Richie (Paseo) - Paseo

Oli_paseo - Paseo

Ben - Potn FTO

Autovisions Jag XK8 on 22's

JDBecks - MR2

Possilby Shelly,

Any other peeps fancy this? we should get some great photos :thumbsup:

Tim :thumbsup:

Yeah will be making my way down on saturday. Can't meet at that service station cos i will be doing a route up and down.

I got some great news!!!!!!! well, kinda great anyway lol.

I am definately coming to the southend cruise!!!!!!!

And i have persuaded my mate Aaron to come aswell in his 1999 Trans Am, that is a monster of a car even though is still standard!!!

Cant wait to meet ya all :)

Rich

Great news Richie,

Unfortunatly i come with some bad news!!!

I have just spoken to Oli on the phone and a number of the northern group will not be able to attend!

- Ben in the Potn FTO will not be able to make it as he will not be in the country!!!

- The Fusion MR2 was going to come but due to him now trying to sell the car he is not going to be attending.

- The autovision Jag XK8 has just had the photos taken for his front cover feature in Redline and the car will now not be previewed untill Donny.

So we now lose 3 major cars of the cruise but still have Oli in his Paseo, Shelly in her mates Civic and as Richie says the addition of Aaron.

I also have persuaded a friend in a Yaris T-sport to tag along!

The other northern peeps do however want to do a Southend cruise so if we can keep this up on a regular basis and get a decent group of TOC cars together and make it a good night im sure they'll be part of it soon!!!

The cruise crew at the min now stands at:

Startin in Ipswich:

matt_hillyard - Paseo

sera_beetle - Sera

Oli_paseo - Paseo

toyotasera.co.uk - Sera

Richie (Paseo) - Paseo

Aaron - Trans Am

Meeting in Southend:

starletsr - Starlet

JDbecks - MR2

Ben - Yaris T-sport

Come on peeps lets make this a superb night all the same and get out there and give our cars a bit of a spit and polish clean!!!!

Matt :thumbsup:

Civic ain't gonna come to the cruise, guess it's gonna be one of the starlets then. Heard it is gonna rain on saturday.... better get me brolly ready :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership