Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Legal Southend Cruise

matt_hillyard

Hi all,

Anyone from East Anglia want to meet up and head down to the next LEGAL southend cruise.

I've seen pics in Max Power bout this cruise and basically coppers, council and cruisers all work together to make it a great evening. Last time out Jamies Shaw showed up in the new Carisma porka!!!!!

I will be heading down there as i will be looking for some cruising fun with my finished car back.

Anyone wana join up for a laugh?!?

Matt

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• matt_hillyard

• starletsr

• sera_beetle

• knightrider

Good, good,

Glad to hear your up for a laugh!!!!

Come on then peeps whos up for some fun??

Matt

Might head down with my mate in his honda as we havent been before, might as well go check it out. Just let us know updates on it when the time is nearer.

cool, nice one shelly!!!

Is that the Honda you turned up in at the Milton Keynes cruise after Trax last year??

Will let you know more details soon!!!!

Matt

wheres the area as its quite far from me but may be worth it shud get few mates to join too!

Cool the more the merryer.

The cruise is on Southend front, Essex but people will be going from all sorts of areas but Ipswich,Suffolk is where me and Sera_beetle will be leaving from. If you want to join in and can make it, it would be good to meet up and see more TOCers!!!!

Matt

cool, nice one shelly!!!

Is that the Honda you turned up in at the Milton Keynes cruise after Trax last year??

Will let you know more details soon!!!!

Matt

Yeah it's the same Honda, he's got his 16" rims back on and slammed it down, he's waiting for his carbon hood ;) so should be all good by then *fingerscrossed*

Yeah let us know the details.

:thumbsup:

I may be up for this. I have a Sera to sell and need a shop window.

Cool sounds like a plan to me Andrew, would be good to have a few more rare cars about and you dont get rarer than a Sera! :thumbsup:

Is it non-standard-sera's old sera that your still trying to sell??

I must admit the quick look i had at it when i picked the kit up and the pics in the garage, it looks pretty nice!! :thumbsup:

Cool, so the list stands at this so far:

matt_hillyard - Paseo

sera_beetle - Sera

toyotasera.co.uk - Sera

Richie (Paseo) - Paseo

Oli_paseo - Paseo

Ben - Potn FTO

Autovisions Jag XK8 on 22's

Possibly:

starletsr - (in friends civic)

Well the list is certainly building and looks like it should be a really good evening.

After seeing the amount of cars down Southend for a normal sat it will be a busy day so i'm thinking we may want to leave Ipswich around 6 to get a fairly good spot around 7.

If anyone else want to join in PLEASE PLEASE do.... the more people there, the better the meet will be!!!! :D

Matt

Edited by matt_hillyard

Yes, non-standard-seras (aka LORD ED). Need to sell it or get someone to sponsor a serious turbo conversion (there is one in Japan with 280hp and I'd like to copy it)

Andrew

Is it the one on the 12th? i went to the first 1 in november i think it was, it was great, loads of stands, cars and police but it was !Removed! freezin!!!! only bad bit was after most the stands left about 11 everyone else disappeared, and there wasnt much chance to show ya car off cos you had to park it then walk to the seafront, but i must admit, it was a great night!!!!!!!

I really would love to go, just to see your cars. i just got to try and get the night off work!

So, im a maybe yes :)

Rich

Cool, nice one Richie, glad to hear another one is a possible!!! We want to try and get down their early to try and get some good spots so we'll see what happens.

Anyone thought of getting the TOC banner???

Matt

How do you get there by the way? have they got a website or anything? I swear iam going to be really late for it as i gotta help out at my folks take out.

i'll be up for it. gives me a chance to show my car as i've got no pics yet lol

I will bring a camera then mate :thumbsup:

Yup sounds like a plan, ill be taking my camera and vid camera for laughs!!! My digi cam has a vid feature so ill hopefull try and load some vids up for people!!!!

Shelly there is no website really, would you be able to get to Ipswich, Suffolk for about 6 or would you need to meet us down at Southend??

I could give you a postcode or something to get to a meeting point in Ipswich or alertantivly get you help/directions to get to Southend.

Matt

Yup sounds like a plan, ill be taking my camera and vid camera for laughs!!! My digi cam has a vid feature so ill hopefull try and load some vids up for people!!!!

Shelly there is no website really, would you be able to get to Ipswich, Suffolk for about 6 or would you need to meet us down at Southend??

I could give you a postcode or something to get to a meeting point in Ipswich or alertantivly get you help/directions to get to Southend.

Matt

As iam not defo if i can make it down early matt, i might need to know where the actually place is... otherwise iam stuck at home :P

ok then well ill pm you a load of info!!!

If anyone will be meeting in Ipswich let me know so we dont leave anyone behind!!!!

Matt

Ive just see an advert for it and it says it starts at 7. So we will prob be arriving when everything is starting to kick off so we might not be right near the head of the action but with our cars im sure we can still pull a crowd!!!

Matt

Do you live in ipswich matt? Im in lowestoft so can easily meet in ipswich somewhere :) I really really really want to go, ive just got to be extra nice to my boss try to persuade him to let me have the night off.

Gettin a new phone in next few days with a 1.3 mega pixel camera so the should be good for a few pics :rolleyes:

Rich

Yeah i live in Ipswich but am at uni in Norwich. I will be starting off in Ipswich as my car is having a minor job done on the bodywork before the cruise weekend.

I was thinking that it might be worth meeting at Copdock Tesco just before 6 so we can take a nice cruise down to Southend! Is that ok with everyone???

***BIG BIG NEWS***

As mentioned in one of the other meet topics there was a possibility that oli_paseo and a few other people might come down for a cruise....well.......if all goes to plan then, Oli in the blue paseo on 18's, Ben in his orange FTO (potn one) and the autovision Jag XK8 on 22's will also be potentially joining the group!!

So if people were thinking or trying to get down there it might just be worth joining the group!!!

Top news or wat!!!

Matt

Sounds fantastic matt :thumbsup:

we should have a bigger convoy than last week :lol:

this should be one to remember :-)

Yup cross fingers it'll be a crowd pulling convoy of rare and modded motors!!!

Cant wait!!!!!

Matt

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership