Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Great Northern Meets!

jaxx

Dear members and regular attendees of the northern meets section

Due to the excellent success of the last meet and TOC and the northern section having a very strong member group who are gauranteed to attend such meets

it has been decided that the northern meet will now be a monthly occasion as opposed to a bi-monthly one

we also propose to have a common meeting time and place. this will be....

Ferry Bridge Services (of the M62 and A1)

Every 3rd Sunday of each month

Meeting time to be 1pm, and at around 2pm we will then move on to a place for a bite to eat

Map....

these meets are scheduled as a general meet, eat and chat days, no specific activitys are to be planned for them as itll be mainly a chance to catch up with fellow members, put names to faces and have a good gander at each others motors

however, dont be dissappointed as karting and bowling meets will also be arranged for separate meets (still possibly intergrated on a 3rd sunday) as these are not to every members personal taste

3rd sunday of the month will just be a general gathering at the specified time and then move on for a bite and a good gab!

eating places are to be determined as of yet but will generally be contained within a 10 mile radius of FBS. starting with one to the east, then centrally and then one to the west

occasionally 3rd sunday may coincide with a show or alternative gathering, i myself am partial to attending such days, and any complications such as this will be reviewed at the time closer to the meet and ammendments made accordingly if need be

as a definate date though 3rd sunday of august will be staged at Humber Bridge country park. an excellent day was had here last time as we chilled in the pub and park, carparks as the sun shone down and excellent photo day and probably the biggest northern of all time, with approx 35 cars i believe???

thanks folks and lets make 2005 an excellent year to remember!

:thumbsup:

(any comments please fell free to leave here for now)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• sxb182

• Ken

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds good good mate...

I have also managed to get another Rev 3 tubby owner to agree to come along to some of these as well! he also has the same colour as me!! :yes: but alas.. its a tin top.. :P

Doubt I'll be going every month, as its a good 2 hour drive for me.

But i'll show me ugly mutt now and again.

Just turn up for the main ones.. karting etc.. :thumbsup: cant be doing with you showing up and putting car car to shame in the performance dept.. :P

sxb - Good to see you werent scared off from the last meet.. :D

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Oh yes.. Oh yes....

I'll try to be at as many as poss you can rely on me peeps!

sounds great except 3rd sunday will mean im skint, but just meeting for a drink is easily do-able,can even help organise places/pubs to go that sell nice food seeing as we would be around my area :thumbsup:

If you ever fancy having a meet in Cheshire or atleast the other side of the Yorkshire Moors, I want stop you :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I will try my best to make as many as possible :thumbsup:

If you ever fancy having a meet in Cheshire or atleast the other side of the Yorkshire Moors, I want stop you  :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I will try my best to make as many as possible  :thumbsup:

i went to chesire after the last northern with danny, JJ, chris and rob...

It was a hoot

sxb - Good to see you werent scared off from the last meet..  :D

:P

Dont you worry, takes more to scare me, likes my ex's drivin :blink::unsure:

Least clutch should be bedded in by next meet :yes: :D

sxb - Good to see you werent scared off from the last meet..  :D

:P

Dont you worry, takes more to scare me, likes my ex's drivin :blink::unsure:

Least clutch should be bedded in by next meet :yes: :D

nice one.. what boost you running?

Was runnin low boost 0.65 on sun, got high set at 1.10 with an extra 0.05 scramble. Have it mostly on low due to it been too tempting to put foot down with it set on high :)

Whats yours set at?

Was runnin low boost 0.65 on sun, got high set at 1.10 with an extra 0.05 scramble. Have it mostly on low due to it been too tempting to put foot down with it set on high  :)

Whats yours set at?

tempting indeedy... Ive got mine set at 13Psi once it settles but peaks at about 15Psi... :bye:

Just to let you know the meet time is set every month to 1pm and we'll be eating at a spot not more than 10 mile's either side off the M62, set off time is 2pm btw :thumbsup:

You may have a 1 hour drive in convoy to the final location but a pic off you in convoy is more than worth the drive ;)

Was runnin low boost 0.65 on sun, got high set at 1.10 with an extra 0.05 scramble. Have it mostly on low due to it been too tempting to put foot down with it set on high  :)

Whats yours set at?

tempting indeedy... Ive got mine set at 13Psi once it settles but peaks at about 15Psi... :bye:

too tempting, plus seen how you drive :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Whats yours set at?

too tempting, plus seen how you drive :rolleyes::thumbsup:

please elaborate!.. :lol:

Fizz: You drive like your on a mission from hell. :P pmsl

anyways....

Cant make this months or march as i'm a busy man :(

April is'nt looking good either, As it's my birthday that week and i'll be very very very drunk. as usual. lol

But May is looking good.... for the time being. lol :thumbsup:

although i'm sure i've got a track day that Sunday :unsure:

I'll see some of you peeps in Germany and then at the "Track Attack" so its not all bad. lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership