Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Just Back From The Southend Cruise

sera_beetle

Great night out , i'm glad shelly and her friends could make it :thumbsup: it was a good little meet we had going :D

I will give you a run down late guys i'm just on here to post some pictures then off to bed :wacko:

(sorry someof them are abit blurry)

mattroad1.jpg

mattroad2.jpg

shelly.jpg

lineup.jpg

cars1.jpg

group.jpg

All in all a great night out Thanks everybody :group-cuddles:

Tim :thumbsup:

wish i coul dof gone down had texts and phone calls all day from car mates in essex asking if i was going but had to work, did andrew make it btw?

Nice one Tim the pics look well cool!

Cheers to everyone that came it was a good night and i want to apologise about the journey up there to you guys didnt mean to lose you! The whole road block confused me!

Next time well be on show.

LORD_ED no andrew did not turn up!

Hopefully this will become a monthly event for TOCers. I will talk to Tim and see what we can sort out!!

Cheers again all,

Matt

Was good to put a face to sera-bettle :yes: Nice pics btw Tim, but i didn't have pink sidelight bulbs in my car :lol: :D

Good to meet you guys, and i never seen the sera up close before. Tim your HID lights are really nice when you was following behind us :thumbsup:

Matt ur car looked nice in the flesh, like i said good looking bloke in a good looking car :P Oh and don't forget the good looking Mrs :D

Good night out but freezing to be honest. Wait until summer comes.

I Sooooo Wish I could have gone, but im afraid I couldnt because having engine problems, I will get it sorted this week. I WILL DEFINATELY be coming to the next one!!!!! Did Oli Go in the end? didnt see any pics of him?

We should arrange a little meeting of our own a little closer to home one night, any of you fancy that???

Rich

Yer, it was nice to meet some more TOCers, i had fun there (mainly cos i didnt need to drive :P ), only saw one 7... :(

but neways, hope to meet some MORE people in the next cruise..

If only we went a lil bit earlier, we could have made it into the show.

It was nice to see a sera 'in the flesh' (neva seen one before) with its doors and HID lights, the paseo looked cool with its mean kit. :thumbsup:

Thx for organising it matt, and whoever else helped..

T

Was hoping to go, but committments during Saturday and Sunday morning, coupled with the fact I was recovering from the lurgy meant I didn't.

Maybe next month. Should be less busy then

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership