Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cant See!

playgirl

Am having a blonde moment!!!! went out last, drove home and couldnt see a thing!!! where can i get front fog lights from? and is it gonna sting my purse!!??!?!

a set have jus went up on ebay!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...4529221170&rd=1

or you could get univerals ones and put em in ya grill!!

you are a star!********** many thanx! and also just to add!! i know that bloke selling them on eBay! he works for dingle toyota!! not sure how he can afford to sell them so cheap thou!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmm

2 things:

1. where is best place to get better headlights....is Halfords good enough? they do free fitting right?

2. have recently been driving on stretch of A road with no lights (no street lights)....noticed that people switch on their full beams with no regard to the fact that they are 20 feet behind someone.

is it just me or shouldnt you switch off your full beams if you are close behind someone?

Yes you should only use full beams if other people arent around... I do alot of country driving and dont have the same problem you are describing :blink:

2 things:

1. where is best place to get better headlights....is halfords good enough? they do free fitting right?

2. have recently been driving on stretch of A road with no lights (no street lights)....noticed that people switch on their full beams with no regard to the fact that they are 20 feet behind someone.

is it just me or shouldnt you switch off your full beams if you are close behind someone?

1. Wrong. Halfords do not fit bulbs for free.........they make a nominal charge :(

(about £3 or £4) Their xenon H4 (Gold colour packaging) are good value.

2. Yes headlight should be on dipped beam when following another vehicle.

(Dip don't Dazzle) :thumbsup:

Am having a blonde moment!!!! went out last, drove home and couldnt see a thing!!! where can i get front fog lights from? and is it gonna sting my purse!!??!?!

You dont need fog lights. To be honest they dont do all that much and not that bright .. only lower so its nearer the ground.

My advice is just to get some decent head lights as the original Yaris bulbs are terrible! Get some Osram Silverstar bulbs .. as they are the daddy for brightness and beam distance. :thumbsup:

Oh and yaris2k4 .. try www.powerbulbs.co.uk and try to fit them yourself as its easy once u know how. May take a little longer for your first time and the rubber things may need a good wiggling but thats about it really.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links