Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Finalisin Yaris Meet

Kerby

Ok Guys and Gal :P

Just so we can get final number of who is goin this weekend we need all the people who are goin to please PM me your mobile numbers (dont worry i wont start stalkin ya :P )

This is the list of people who i have as Definate and Poss

If u cant make it please let me know but we want as many as possible.

Anyone else who wants to come please feel free to add your name

(Confirmed) Chris Turner, (earpl) T-sport, beautywasheronlyC_R_I_M_E @ hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Robert Boyle, (norm) as above, beamer_boyle @ hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Danny Ball, (dannyb999) T-Sport, dannyb999 @ hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Chris Canavan (chriscanavan) T-Sport, chriscanavan58 @ hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Matthew Batten aka Moffmo (The man!!), moffmo @ hotmail.com

(Confirmed) JJ aka Jane Cragg, janeecragg @ hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Neil Wilson (Yaris T Bone) neilwilson7050@hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Graham Dowling (seveer unaek) big_g35@hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Rob Dyson (dicey2k) CDX, rdroam@hotmail.com

(Confirmed) Gethin John ( Gman rct) T-Sport gethin_john@yahoo.co.uk

(Confirmed) A random 20 miles from the camp site

YET TO BE CONFIRMED

James Seabright (Seab) seab_is@hotmail.com

me and my mate are on it (milky) yaris, jaylangton@hotmail.com

(p) Alexi Nizan (nizan)

Ok. Drop outs so far are to be named and shamed :P

Chappers

Clarky

Gary Weddle (Gazz) YTS, gary@dedipower.com

chrisb

Lee AKA knightrider lee6_2002 @ hotmail.com

cheers

chris

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Kerby

• seveer unaek

• JustJJ

Sunday looks good fellas (and fella-esses) might have some good photos then if its nice!

ok

Does anyone need any camping gear??? I get Discount at the Outdoor Group's shops (Millets and Blacks) so if you need anything desperatley PM me, but i need to know by Wednesday at the very latest!!!

I'm already getting a couple of Coleman inflatable camping matresses for people for the meet (approx 2" thick) cost £14.99, let me know if you need anything else and i'll let u know what i can do

Rob

I *might* be able to make that time earpl... but i won't know until friday! If not... i'll get there... have no fear... Graham is here!

I shall begin PM'ing in about 10 seconds..... if you get a PM... feel special.... if you don't.... feel priveliged not to have to have any means of personal communication with a fooool like myself. :D

If peeps want they can send me mobile numbers... :)

I'll make a list :P (dont worry I wont publish it on here :P)

Sorted :thumbsup:

Right I so far have numbers for :

ChrisCanavan, DannyB999, Earpl, Seveer Unaek, Matt (whether you coming or not!:P), Dicey2k

where are the rest of you? :P

Aye, i know where im going... Microsoft Autoroute is the answer to all my problems!! Nah, be right, il find y'all! I'll let you know friday morn whether im gonna make it to maccie d's on time!

ok ive updated the list of people who are comin. it now names and shames the people who have dropped out. ya whimps :P

Just to add to this... is somebody who knows the route going to plan a few stops and meeting places along the way incase people wanna take it at their own pace? we can have a couple of stops along the way the to make sure nobody's dying behind!

stop points are planned hammy, i intend to lead the group and if you can charge and bring your pmrs, we can spread them around the convoy to communicate and to send messages if convoy gets a little elongated. ;) im on the funkin ball chief!

Oh chrisy, a guy who lives about 20 miles from the campsite is gonna drop by to say hi. he's not on the forums but he reads them quite oftern. he's got a nice SR with blacked out windows. and guess what hammy.................. (its carlo blue :thumbsup: )

stop points are planned hammy, i intend to lead the group and if you can charge and bring your pmrs, we can spread them around the convoy to communicate and to send messages if convoy gets a little elongated. ;) im on the funkin ball chief!

Oh chrisy, a guy who lives about 20 miles from the campsite is gonna drop by to say hi. he's not on the forums but he reads them quite oftern. he's got a nice SR with blacked out windows. and guess what hammy.................. (its carlo blue :thumbsup: )

Oooh, carlo blue... loverly!! Although i have now lost my 'exclusivity' on this meet... darn it!

I shall indeed bring my PMR's, and yes... i can charge! hehe!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links