Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Evil Gold T-sport

rossnova

Got a pic of how the front end of my T-Sport will look after its been in the bodyshop.

My mate done this on Photoshop

Its booked in for Monday 28th Feb

Heres the picture, let me know wot u all think

eeevil20ng.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossnova

• Crisis

• Ryan1985

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

That'll do nicely!

Headlights look like BM 5-series - no bad thing in my book!

A

lol it does look kinda evil! A warning to all the Nova and Saxo boy racers! :D :D

Love the brows though - they do look cool! :thumbsup:

Has anyone noticed the extended front bumper???

Nice touch i think. It has a bigger mouth for a future intercooler :thumbsup:

That is gonna be mega exepensive then mate! Look forward to seeing it at the next Scottish meet! :thumbsup: :D

That is gonna be mega exepensive then mate! Look forward to seeing it at the next Scottish meet! :thumbsup:  :D

Na Ryan it aint 2 expensive. Im also getting the back bumper extended & a square location surround for a square plate................................................................................all done for £750 :D

The Mock-up looks really good mate.

I can't wait to see the real thing.

Im gonna try & make it to some of the Jap meets so i hope to see people from the site there

750 notes ain't that bad tbh, you should get your boot smoothed at the same time, should only be about £50 more seeing how the bodyshop already has the paint etc etc! :thumbsup:

750 notes ain't that bad tbh, you should get your boot smoothed at the same time, should only be about £50 more seeing how the bodyshop already has the paint etc etc! :thumbsup:

Mite do but im not sure

& how they gonna extend the bumper?

The back bumper is gonna be extended with another bumper i aquired from my mate who works for Mr T. & they will use it as an extension

I'd guess cut it and weld extra parts into it and then weld it back on? Woud have problems with the size of the grille behind it though, would need to extend that also! :yes:

I'd guess cut it and weld extra parts into it and then weld it back on? Woud have problems with the size of the grille behind it though, would need to extend that also! :yes:

Ive spoke to the guy about the whole thing. he has done a few cars around the edinburgh area & he was the one who painted the GLOW IN THE DARK CIVIC which is gonna be featuring at Donny on the Fast & the Furious stand. So the guy knows wot hes doing :)

It should be a fairly easy process if the guy knows wot he's doin - and by the sounds of things, he does.

Just a question of plastic/ fibreglass welding etc for the bodywork, smoothing it off, and painting.

Looks very cool - very evil indeed.

Would have gone for a Black paintjob on it meself as well though, but it's your car, and funk wot everyone else thinks! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the nice comments people :)

Im really excited about this project & i just wish it could happen sooner!!!

Patience :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links