Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Evil Gold T-sport

rossnova

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rossnova

• Crisis

• Ryan1985

• earpl

Top Posters In This Topic

lol saw a punto with a big decal in the rear window that said "BAD BOY" pmsl. i almost did.

so whys the front bumper been extended if you not having it done?

Its being extended bcoz its different. Dunno, my mate came up with the design & i liked it so i thought, why not.

I dont like ott bodykits so i thought a subtle approach was best :D

Its being extended bcoz its different. Dunno, my mate came up with the design & i liked it so i thought, why not.

I dont like ott bodykits so i thought a subtle approach was best  :D

totally agree, looks very nice mate, love the bad boy bonnet look, eyebrows make the car look nice and agressive

Yeah its just some added mods without anything being replaced. I mean, it still looks like a Yaris :)

Its been lowered 40mm on Gmax springs & the tyres i have on it are 195/45/15 so it does sit well.

Its a bit high at the back for my liking but il sort that out

Yeah... envy!!! :lol:

2nd hand or new, they're still gonna be pricey i think... i think it looks hot as it is! Don't even need to change the front... it looks good as you've got it! A full Gold Yaris... Pimpin'!

Get the full Koni Adjustable Sports kit, about £330 I think.

I mite look into that. Does anyone know how much lower it goes with the full kit on it?

I would, but I can't really justify the price, its pretty much double the Koni kit which will do the job fine for me.

I would, but I can't really justify the price, its pretty much double the Koni kit which will do the job fine for me.

I cant justify the price either mate but id rather have the car lower & stable rather than just stable!!

Everyone has there own ways tho

I dunno why everyone thinks the Tein coilovers are so expensive? They are only about £600 but were £1k for Nizan cos he got pillowball top mounts aswell! If I was in your position Ross I'd go for the Tein's! :thumbsup:

£600 rather than £330. Thats nearly double and I know I wouldn't use them or really notice the difference so I dont see the point.

If I could try them both out before hand maybe I would be convienced, but Im not going to be able to do that (which is mean, every company should allow that hehe)

But with the Teins you can adjust the damping rate and the height! On the Koni's you can only adjust the damping rate and the Koni's at their hardest still ain't very hard compared to the Tein's! I was in the back of Nizan's car and I was thrown about like a rag doll but that was on its hardest setting!

Personally I think the Tein's would be worth the extra £££! :thumbsup:

I dunno why everyone thinks the Tein coilovers are so expensive? They are only about £600 but were £1k for Nizan cos he got pillowball top mounts aswell! If I was in your position Ross I'd go for the Tein's! :thumbsup:

I mite just do that. Watch this space :D

Mmm... thinking thinking thinking.

But I would never adjust it. And what sort of height adjustment range are we talking about?

Im sure u can take coilovers down to arround 80mm drop or more. The point (for me) of buying them would be to even the height out. I mean, the back sits higher than the front so id want to even it out.

I reckon we're talking like 20-100mm! My HKS suspension is half way down and its already lowered 50mm! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links