Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T3 Is Going

Blue84

Hey All,

Heard from Toyota today - well rather I left my phone switched on at work, and called them back when I saw the call flash up (couldnt answer it sadly, but it's one of the joys of now sitting with a wall behind me and no passers-by :yes:).

Finance has been okayed, and I will soon become the owner of a 54 Plate Yaris Blue 1.3 3 door with free air con in Ice Blue. The T3 is going in part-exchange, additional dent and service due middle of March included.

So very soon, my T3 will be leaving to be replaced by another Yaris...so say goodbye while you can :D. Not sure when I can get new one..it's been pre-registered by Toyota so is already at the showroom, but has to have air-con fitted to it first of all.

I'm very happy :yes:

Blue

*waves frantically to T3 with stupid grin on face.....

Good bye, and best of luck little T3!

Have you been told when you can pick it up?

Look forward to seeing piccies Blue. :D

good news :D

so blue will be true blue now not green :lol::lol:

get the picys up when you get it,i like that ice blue :thumbsup:

Bye Jade.. :crybaby: I for one will be sad to see you go as there are so few T3 owners...

I don't need no stinking aircon... Electric mirrors are as naught... I've never wished for a leather steering wheel cover as my sweaty palms stick to the plasticy rim... :(

(nice one :thumbsup: )

So Green becomes Blue :thumbsup: so you are TRUE BLUE 84

Goodbye T3 :wub: Alan's right..... not so many of us left now :crybaby:

Look forward to seeing pics :)

I'm gonna be sad to see my T3 go, nothing wrong with it tho...it's just that right now I have the ££'s to increase and would rather get it now so can get the car paid off whilst I'm young :D :D..plus was driving home tonight, dropped into 2nd at a roundabout and went to about 7 mph or so and it was so slowww in 2nd but at that speed it wont go into 1st as it's too fast..it only takes a few secs to pick up but it's a tad frustrating :!Removed!:

Hey All,

Heard from Toyota today - well rather I left my phone switched on at work, and called them back when I saw the call flash up (couldnt answer it sadly, but it's one of the joys of now sitting with a wall behind me and no passers-by  :yes:).

Finance has been okayed, and I will soon become the owner of a 54 Plate Yaris Blue 1.3 3 door with free air con in Ice Blue.  The T3 is going in part-exchange, additional dent and service due middle of March included. 

So very soon, my T3 will be leaving to be replaced by another Yaris...so say goodbye while you can  :D.  Not sure when I can get new one..it's been pre-registered by Toyota so is already at the showroom, but has to have air-con fitted to it first of all.

I'm very happy  :yes:

Blue

Thinking about upgrading my 1.0l Blue at the moment - did Toyota give you a good trade in price compared to if you had sold it privately, if you don't mind me asking?

Au Revoir little Yaris!

Im sure you'll love the new one ever more blue! Plus... blue is the best colour, and the 1.3 is lickety splick!

Hope the deal goes through with no problems!! :D

Nope no sunroof, but I dont mind that..I get air-con which is the main thing that I wanted..

I'm really loving the ice blue colour now too :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links