Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bargain

breezer

I think these are a real bargain! Iv seen shops sell these for £150-£200!

only £20 and reserve not met.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...7955092380&rd=1

i think they look nice too, go well on a silver one! id snap em up straight away if a new car wasnt on the cards

PS. THEYRE NOT MINE OR ANYONE I KNOW!

They would look good on a bin! Even better in one! Reminds me of Nova clear lights and the like, eugghhhhhhhh.

Love the normal lights anyway. Lexus is a bit comon now a days, and their isn't much else to choose!

Nah... 'orrible. The fog/reverse light colouration stands out like a sore thumb... just looks wrong! Standard lights are fine for me!

Ditto! I like the all-red Phase 2 look with my black.

TS has all red as it is. Maybe wip some LED bulbs in and then they would look better (if possible) seen it done by Axis Styling I think it was, or AB Styling or something like that.

I looked at a couple of options.. opted for the masks.. right choice for me i guess :)

There were the exact lights I was asking about earlier.

If someone's got a pic of a Silver Yaris with them on, I'd be interested to see what they look like.

I'll drink to that..  :beer:

Oooh, a drink! Smashing! :thumbsup:

Lexus lights look good on a ......... erm......................... Lexus!

You know what....

I'll Drink to that.. :beer:

Also, what the hells up with that last pic breezer posted?? It's got a really square ar5e!! Looks weird!

how the hell should i know i took em from yarisland :P i only got em for the pic of the lights u muppets! and yeah, looks really square

they aint bad i reckon, specially for a silver car

told ya they werent bad :P imho it looks nice. Even though its a thunder grey t sport, but i think in some pictures the two colours are similar

sooooo nice that millze has bid on them! nice one mate :thumbsup: i just realise the dude is from tyne & wear, which is where im from. Shame. Im only buying stuff that i can transfer over to the new car, whatever the hell thats gona be. AH HA, thats it, i knew they were from revolution, i just saw the name there! Revolutions a good car store up in gateshead ;)

those rear light mask look quite funky with the lexus lights, didnt think they would go at all but changed my mind now, make the lights look slightly diff, i like :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links