Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ts Might Have To Go

Radtoy

I might be selling my t sport as i have the chance to own my dream car (when i was 17), a mint Golf mk1 Cabriolet and i would want it for the summer. i cant really keep 2 cars as i have no space so tha TS might have to go

My car is Cat D registered so will be going cheapish. Anyone interested?? or would most people be put off by the fact its been written off?

give me some specs and details on pm please mate, as i may know someone who could be interested if it is going at the right price...

because it was written off by the insurance company under a catogory D listing (as good as damaged cars come). mine is also cat D.

so your telling me your selling your TS and buying a clipper?? but their old wrecks. its like selling your house and buying an old caravan.

Yeah my car was written off under a "new for old policy" The insurance gave the first owner a new one so it was written off with minor damage which was all down the one side and front corner

Not a clipper but a Rivage! I've always wanted one and unfortunately a good one is worth about the same as my TS! its one of those cars I just have to own before i'm too old and look stupid in it!

i'll probably be coming back with a Celica next year :-)

because it was written off by the insurance company under a catogory D listing (as good as damaged cars come). mine is also cat D.

I had worked that bit out y'know seeing as I happen to work in Motor Insurance, I just wondered what had actually happened in the crash to make it get written off that was all! :blink:

pics soon, price 4500

It had the front corner (bonnet/grille/1 headlight survived) and whole passenger side scraped,headlight, wing, door, glass, rear quarter was only light. The air bags went off (not the seat ones) these were all replaced with the proper ones and air bags were reset and work correctly now.

My brother works in a bodyshop and he said they probably wrote it off due to a combination of extortionate Toyota parts prices (needed a door) and the fact the air bags cost 1500!

not as bad as mine then :s i had a tail gate, rear nearside chassis leg, nearside rear quater pannel, bumper cover, bumper pads offside, boot floor, quarter was repaired. nearside rear sill was reppaired. here she is naked on the jig. cost 900 for parts and 1400 for labour.

http://mediamessaging.o2.co.uk/mi/176758180_303374.jpg?

http://mediamessaging.o2.co.uk/mi/176757308_303383.jpg?

thats pretty pricey, my one was similar damage to yours, chasis legs were bent, new tailgate,bumper,exhaust (have a fujitsubo power getter now) quarters jigged out...took 2 months to get em perfect..bootfloor changed...all in i paid 1300 for labour and parts.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links