Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris

Red Yaris 54

i aint buying no car where i can't customise the ICE!!! (Unless it comes with a very good stock sound system - Which aint gonna happen)

Iv customised the ICE in my car... but you wouldn't know it by looking! Iv got sub, MP3(ok, that you can see) and new Speakers... it sounds brilliant and i havn't had to cahnge the head unit, lose my boot or spend loads of money!

You can customise any car.... there isn't always the need to have a new HU, besides, most HU's don't suit the car and look very tacky... the Yaris unit fit's the dash and doesn't have any flashing lights or any else of that crap!

Keep it a stealth :ph34r: installation and you could customise the new Yaris to whatever you want! Lack of headunit changeability isn't the end of the world!

Does your SR use the same or silmar HU as the TS seveer? Cause I didn't know that it has pre-outs to power subs.

Don't think he even has a sub..

Isn't it great that the YARIS has been voted as the third most value for money car by Auto Express this week?? :thumbsup: B)

Isn't it great that the YARIS has been voted third best value for money car by Auto Express this week regardless of what ICE system is fitted ;)

Does your SR use the same or silmar HU as the TS seveer? Cause I didn't know that it has pre-outs to power subs.

It's the same, standard Head unit! And nope, it doesn't have pre-outs to power a sub, but my sub ain't like the normal.... it's an active sub that sits under my seat and takes speaker-level inputs as well!

It has two woofer cones, one active, one passive... the passive one being for when frequencies get too low for the Speakers and the sub takes it all... the active woofer being the powered part that gives me lovely, controlled, effective (and if i turn up the input level) loud bass!

It's the same, standard Head unit! And nope, it doesn't have pre-outs to power a sub, but my sub ain't like the normal.... it's an active sub that sits under my seat and takes speaker-level inputs as well!

It has two woofer cones, one active, one passive... the passive one being for when frequencies get too low for the Speakers and the sub takes it all... the active woofer being the powered part that gives me lovely, controlled, effective (and if i turn up the input level) loud bass!

Why dont you create a new topic for this and stop hijacking the subject topic :blink:

Sorry it was just a quick question.

And yes.... Yaris kicks *****, as per usual. Thanks Auto Express for regonising how FANtastic it is :)

Sorry... force of habit... people ask a question... i answer it. Im new to this, but i think that's what a forum's for?! Or maybe im wrong... anyway, back on topic.... Very good that Yaris is 3rd best.

Also, i was speaking to somebody i know who works for co-op insurance, and apparntly, according to their engineers/repairers/investigators.... the Yaris is by far and away the safest car in it's class. It's structure and build quality is far superior to all the others and would probably save your life if you hit a wall at 100mph! Similar to DA then really... except the Focus crumpled too! But still... good to know!

Yep - its like my Dad says, I'm testament to how safe that car is - in fact I'd put money on that if I was driving another make of car, I'd be in a lot worse shape. To look at me you'd never know I was in an accident 3 months ago - there wasnt a scratch on me!

Couldnt get away with no medical problems at all though - unfortunately :(

Anyhoo, am glad I chose the car I did and I'm thinking that possibly this new Yaris will be a 5 star NCAP rater too - its definately not going to be worse, now is it! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links