Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris

Red Yaris 54

This weeks Auto Express lists the Yaris 1.4 D-4D as Britains third best value car. There are some very favourable comments about the Yaris :thumbsup:

Only one problem.....I think the photos they showed were of a Yaris T Sport :(

Never mind , it shows that the Yaris is still a great value car despite having been around a few years now and soon due for replacement.

That should boost the second hand values :thumbsup:

Glad the Yaris is still up there.

Saw a pic of a P1 alongside a P3 vitz. I'm now liking the old shape more (including the P2 facelift).

Suppose we'll just have to wait until we get to see them for real.

Well the more I see of the P3, the more I like (although the front of it leaves a lot to be desired I'll admit but that green colour they tested in the Auto Express isnt the best colour around lol!)

I want to see one in the flesh before I totally make up my mind, but I think I might want one when they come out (my chance to hopefully get that T-Sport I always wanted! :thumbsup: )

The Yaris has won loads of awards for reliability and all that in the past - it doesnt surprise me that the D-4D is 3rd best value.

It's each to their own at the end of the day of course. There's people on here who have never got over the change from P1 to P2 so God knows what they'll make of the P3! :D

3rd! Only 3rd! What came first & second?

Probably the Smart ForTwo and the *whisper* Jazz perhaps...

I love my car... :ph34r:

A

Mmmmmm

Beginning to like new P3 Yaris more and more - those pics on the first link (the ones that looked like they were from a show) looked really good! :D :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hmm.... not bad, but prefer the P1's and P2's.

the new P3 is tidy, but looks too much like a H*nda Jazz...

Nowt wrong with the Honda Jazz! :D :thumbsup:

In fact the only thing "wrong" with it for me was that it wasn't Toyota!

But now it is, so I'm happy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Being a suzuki man as well, I despise all things H*nda....

However, I do find theuir Diesel advert highly entertaining, and a jy to sing along to!

However, I do find theuir Diesel advert highly entertaining, and a jy to sing along to!

Hate something...... change something....... hate something, change something, make something betttteeeeeerrrrrrrr! :D

Cool advert! :D :D

The new Yaris won't be called the phase 3 it'll be called the Mark 2! Our Yarii are both Mark 1's 'cos they are varients of basically the same car! The only thing the new cars share wiht our cars are the engine's AFAIK! :thumbsup:

I love that advert... truly inspired!

I love that advert... truly inspired!

I agree - everytime it comes on it's so hard to not singalong to it!

I guess I should get out more!! LOL :!Removed!:

I love my Yaris to bits, i'm still torn over this new Yaris breed though...

When i get a phase 1 TS (Or phase 2 but only in Baleric Blue) i will be happy - I've said it before and i'll say it again, i aint buying no car where i can't customise the ICE!!! (Unless it comes with a very good stock sound system - Which aint gonna happen)

Good that its proven that the Yaris is a belting little car though, Of all the small cars i've driven, this has to be the best i've found, plus you have Toyota reliability, reputation and styling thrown into the mix! They are a popular car too, you can play Spot the Yarii every day on the way to work and clock up 10 easily, though i'm not sure if its a good or bad thing yet! :thumbsup:

Personally i'm not too sure about the front end of the new Yaris myself. But here i spy a sexy looking Yaris, and from what i can read from the jap article ... it looks like the picture of "the" 1.8L, 180bhp monster with 17" wheels! :drool: And there's a mention about it coming in the first half of next year .. maybe February 2006! Cant wait!!

IMG_0161.jpg

Here it is for lazy ppl! :thumbsup:

Well I want one! :D And I almost always get what I want! :P

Looks like I'll be the only one then - but thats ok with me, I'll be unique! :thumbsup:

I really really really hope they bring that nice blue over here too! :thumbsup:

I definitely like the look of the new Yaris but cant help but feel that the size should have been kept the same.....the size is after all one of its major selling points. Why are they making every car bigger when parking spaces are getting smaller?

Honda come out withthe best ads...remember the one with all the car parts having that domino effect?

They did show a picture of a T Sport, which was quite funny. I wasn't really expecting to see anything in there. Yaris at number 3, all good.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links