Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japs Car Show 29/6/2003

zee007

Right... What time do you think you gonna get to the A46/M69 Junction (J2 M6) Ryan? And I take it, it's Sunday not Saturday?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• zee007

• Starlet Nath

• knowlson

A more reasonable hour for me :D See you on Sunday morning there then :)

PM me your mobile so I can get in touch when we are close probably a safer option :)

OK guys,

The outside of the Rolla is polished - the engine bay needs some work but it's still a project in progress. I've got my route planned - a nice little 180 mile drive. I'll be travelling up late Saturday afternoon so I don't have to get up at a silly o'clock to get there at nine. I've been invited to put the car on the Fensport stand which is an offer I can't refuse :thumbsup: but I'll find you and put some names to faces at last :group-cuddles: :meet:

Do I have to be there for a certain time?

Cos I think I'll probably get a bit of kip before I come??

My likkle put put clean now!!! Just hope the sun comes out do I can woo people wiv mi paint job :D

Is just a straight £6 or will it cost more to take my car in? :blink:

Turn up whenever, a number of us are going down early to help setup the stand etc but will be there all day :)

This is rubbish of me I know, but I'm having to pull out of tomorrow's !Removed! meeting at the eleventh hour :( Sorry to let the team down guys, something's come up :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership