Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japs Car Show 29/6/2003

zee007

Can you please confirm if you will be attending on Sunday by posting below and will require a spot on our pitch (just so that I make sure we get on big enough)....

Cheers folks.......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• zee007

• Starlet Nath

• knowlson

Me

Scot

Scot's father (supra)

come on guys are we not going to meets anymore, this is going to be a biggy :)

Would be quite interested in going :wacko:

What day are your all coming over? <_<

Have to be Sunday as I'm working Saturday!!

Might be not such a good idea, I'm off out on Saturday night in Manchester :eek:

Plus I'm not a fully fledgy member yet as I've not sent mi money off!!!

Is there any room for a Starlet with a poorly bum? :ffs:

Nath

Would be quite interested in going :wacko:

What day are your all coming over? <_<

Have to be Sunday as I'm working Saturday!!

Might be not such a good idea, I'm off out on Saturday night in Manchester :eek:

Plus I'm not a fully fledgy member yet as I've not sent mi money off!!!

Is there any room for a Starlet with a poorly bum? :ffs:

Nath

Always room for another member, you don't have to be a fully paid member to be a member of the club (although it's nice to help).

More members the merrier at the meets as ait's alwasy nice to put faces to names and meet different members so feel free to pop along. The 29th is a Sunday which is when the club is going although not sure if any members are going on any other days as well.

Carl, been a while since I've seen you out, will be good to catch up, am polishing lik e mad this week to try and get the paint to match better for the meet although oging to the Factory tour on Friday so will have to start again on Saturday to get her gleaming again :censor: :censor: :censor: First trip out with the club for the new nose and had it confirmed my reg plate is finally in the post, that should cause a few giggles :)

ryan

just to let you know that the flame spitting beast will be there. its under going the final preping right now

ryan

just to let you know that the flame spitting beast will be there. its under going the final preping right now

m8 am really looking forward to seeing it, am spending every evening this week to put 2 layers of polish on the cra so she can have her summer coat....

i'm not going ot be that fastest thing there by a long shot but will definately be one of the prettiest :)

Hoping to make this my second TOC meet B) But I may have to be on standby at work this weekend as it is a HUGE one for us <_<

Anyone travelling up from or through Brum (West Mids)?

Excellent news folks - lets get our pitch packed out eh??? :D

Couple of questions which I know may sound stupid....

Do we have a pitch booked ?

What time is everyone arriving?

Are there any convoys of people going up there ?

Oh and....

Does anyone have any directions ?

Oh and....

Ok - we have been talking to the organiser, and I will get there early to sort out our pitch.

I would advise folks to arrive around 9ish.

Directions: Thoresby Park, Nr Ollerton, North Nottinghamshire

(on the A614, 2 mins north of the Ollerton RAB and 2 miles south of the A1M RAB)

Oh and....

Ok - we have been talking to the organiser, and I will get there early to sort out our pitch.

I would advise folks to arrive around 9ish.

Directions: Thoresby Park, Nr Ollerton, North Nottinghamshire

(on the A614, 2 mins north of the Ollerton RAB and 2 miles south of the A1M RAB)

Am guessing RAB stands for Royal Airforce Base, not Rich Arrogant :censor: :lol:

You can count me in, this will be my first meet. I will be traveling up from Watford so it will be the M1 all the way if you fancy convoying just tell me when and where.

I'll be leaving oxford at 6:45 (ouch), heading up the M40, M69 A614 if anyone's convoying....

Is this Convoy coming up the M1 then joining the M18 followed by a little jornt onto the A1?

Where can I meet up with you? I live in Doncaster which is only 20-30mins away.

How much is it going to be £6 is that including taking my car in?

I forwarn you though, I will be alot worse for wear (not drinkin,just lack of sleep) as I will have been dancing til the wee hours of Sunday morning :ffs:

But seeing lots of nice toyotas will bring me round :drool:

Starlet, the route I posted will get me straight there....

I am not sure where other members are coming from but might have some travelling your route ...

I am not sure where other members are coming from but might have some travelling your route ...

Too True, Sorry didn't read your post properly!!! Your coming across Nottingham!!

**Just a 4warning, whether you know or not there is all those new digi speed cameras round NOTTINGHAM***

Too True, Sorry didn't read your post properly!!! Your coming across Nottingham!!

**Just a 4warning, whether you know or not there is all those new digi speed cameras round NOTTINGHAM***

Thanks for the heads up :D

Are they the ones which work out your average speed over distance ?

Thanks for the heads up :D

Are they the ones which work out your average speed over distance ?

Yup they are!!! So be careful

Nasty t :censor: ts, they always trying to take our f :censor: kin hard earned coin :cacker:

Nevermind :D Haven't been caught yet :P

Been stopped a few times :blink:

This one was a corker.... Got stopped by a copper, was going a bit too quick round about. Basically from the way I was taking it it was just a 90 degree bend. When we stopped I got out and he said "Who do you think you are.... Colin Mcrae" and then he let me off!!!! :blink:

Sucker :lol:

I'll be leaving oxford at 6:45 (ouch), heading up the M40, M69 A614 if anyone's convoying....

me and my old man, he'll only stay for a few ours, so i'll go with him, and maybe go back with you if thats cool? where shall we meet and at what time?

Looks Like I may not be on standby!!! :D Ryan do you know times/places onroute (near Brum) that I could meet up with you lot?

Good news G....

I would imagine I'll be turning off the M40 near Brum onto the B4115 heading to the A46 around 8am if you know anywhere around there where we could meet up ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership