Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

17's On A T-sport

nam

Hi,

I am looking to get some 17's on my standard t-sport, just concerned about rubbing and offset size ? , wheels i have chosen are below..

oz_hydra.jpg

Can anyone recommend what offset is correct for a 17"

cheers

I got et42's on my 1.0l no rubbing.. but t-sports are lower.

You'll need the arches rolled mate - thats why I went 16s

I think if you get ET42, rather than the standard ET38 you can get away with it not rubbing. Although the wheels won't fill the arch, they'll be more hidden away behind the arch.

Hi,

I noticed that you have 16's on your tsport, has anyone got pics of 17's on a std t-sport ?

You'll need the arches rolled mate - thats why I went 16s

I think if you get ET42, rather than the standard ET38 you can get away with it not rubbing. Although the wheels won't fill the arch, they'll be more hidden away behind the arch.

I have 17's on my Yaris Tsport suprisingly no need to LOWER and no Rolling of arches Perfect Fit. Looks Great as usual cant post pic :crybaby:

Go for them they look nice 17's must.

I have seen this guy in australia put 18's the look too big

I have 17's on my Yaris Tsport suprisingly no need to LOWER and no Rolling of arches Perfect Fit. Looks Great as usual cant post pic  :crybaby:

Go for them they look nice 17's must.

I have seen this guy in australia put 18's the look too big

Hi Maz,

Pls post pics or email, are your wheels using the ET42 offset ?

cheers

ull get 17s on fine withought lowering but like people have said when it comes to lowering the arches will need rolling, so get best offset

if u get 17s, please lower tho, otherwise looks :ffs: sits way to high and wheels look out of place slame her!!

maz email me some pics and ill host them for you ;) pm me for my address

ull get 17s on fine withought lowering but like people have said when it comes to lowering the arches will need rolling, so get best offset

if u get 17s, please lower tho, otherwise looks  :ffs: sits way to high and wheels look out of place slame her!!

I thought the T-sport sits pretty low as Std, putting 17"s on std t-sport should fill the gap between wheel and arch. I noticed you lowered yours a extra 40mm, i would still like to see some pics of what 17"s look like on a Std Tsport

I had 17ch on my first yaris and i lowered it by 4mm, looked the boooooooooooooooooom didn't need the arches rolled. Got a TS noe n ive just lowered it by 4mm, soon to put my 17inch chromes :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

JENNI (yarisCRAZY)

4mm? I'm hoping you mean 40mm! :thumbsup:

I still think you should need to roll the arches! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links