Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshoped Gold Yaris

rossnova

OH MY GOD, i seriously want your yaris. I must say it looks really great!!!! and with those wheels and so low, I really think uve had a fantastic job done with ur car. only thing i didnt like was the backing with the fog lights as earpl said...

also, i wish i could take photos like that. ive always wanted to get into photography. i know its probably a silly question but what camera was used to get such a slow shutter speed and crystal clear photo??

that is blimming gorgeous i love it lol. how was it so cheap to extend bumpers and how did they do it?

that is the nicest yaris in the world, so stunning. quality back round in the pics aswell. lovin the last pics :D

take care of it :P

I got a really good quote from them b4 they knew how much work was required, as theyve never had a yaris into the bodyshop so they werent familer with the layout of the bumpers. It took them 2 days to get the front bumper ready for painting & 1.5 days 2 get the back one ready. The bonnet was the easiest part of the job.

I highly recommend them to anyone as the talk you through the whole job while ur there or even over the phone.

ross give me that car! i wish i had the cash for stuff like that!

I wish i could give you the car but i love it tooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

As the advert says :D

ross give me that car! i wish i had the cash for stuff like that!

I wish i could give you the car but i love it tooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!

As the advert says :D

your not the only one!

Looks amazing, I'm really liking the bonnet!

I dunno how it survives the roads in central scotland, do you have trick hydraulic suspension?! :lol: I've already grounded my Yaris (twice!) in the lane that gets me into the work underground car park and I've only got it lowered 30mm on TTE springs!

Tein coilovers i have & they are wound all the way 2 the bottom on the back & the front are 2cms from the bottom, but the front bumper HAS been extended 3 inches!!! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links