Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Photoshoped Gold Yaris

rossnova

yarassfotoshoot028small0uv.jpg

yarassfotoshoot047small2px.jpg

yarassfotoshoot044small6fr.jpg

yarassfotoshoot053small7cl.jpg

Got the car back on friday afternoon. Looking like this!!!!! Had to get some pics taken :D

Yeah it is kinda low :o It aint made for these roads up here!!!!!!

Looks like that now? WOW! I really like the rear bumper, and the front bumper looks nice and primed ready for an intercooler...You know you want to! :thumbsup: Good job overall! Bonnet looks nice too, but i would have brought it all the way down to the front bumper if i had been you. Each to themselves though! :thumbsup:

Take a look in general at the Scottish meet mate! See it in the flesh, well not in the flesh but how it looks! :thumbsup:

These pics havent been edited!!!! These have been taken by a mate with a top quality camera & years of photo experience.

I didn't mean that they had been edited mate! I was just saying it 'does' look like that now! Top notch IMO! A first for someone to do something like this with the original kit perhaps?

I didn't mean that they had been edited mate! I was just saying it 'does' look like that now! Top notch IMO! A first for someone to do something like this with the original kit perhaps?

Sorry, i miss read the words :wacko:

Nice work on the bumpers, very original too! :thumbsup: Good to see something different than the same things over and over again.

Not that keen on the bonnet though, sorry. :unsure:

Yves.

:D The bumpers are original but they have been extended & the bonnet was done that way because it was gonna cost too much to do it the way i wanted it done.

All in all im really happy with it & i love the way it sits on the coilovers!!!

LOW AS FAPPPPP :D

bonnets a bit ghey, but the rest of the car looks great... well apart form the colour (hides from jj) :P whys the title photoshoped yaris?

just noticed on the jock meet pics, bellow the fogs is a ***** poor job? what happened there?

yeah its all meant to be carbon-fibre but they never done it properly. Nevermind it still looks good

does look pretty cool indeed  :thumbsup:

how much that set u back to get the front bumper extended?

The bumper cost me £250 to get done & the whole job cost me £750.

very nice indeed! and yes, its something different HOOO RAAAA! they should bring out more kits for the yaris!

Defo love the front. The back is okay, but maybe something different for the exhaust exit... not quite sure what though.

Bonnet is mad!

O yes and time for a white reversing light!!

A white fog you mean, he has ordered one! :thumbsup:

Right-hand reverse light lens is on its way & i bought a 4.5 inch back box for it yesterday (sunday) & i fitted it today. Pics will arrive soon

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links