Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First Post

Yariscrazy!

Hi im yaris CRAZY! so i thought id join you guys,been looking at all the gorgeous pics of your yaris's yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nice to no im not the only yaris freak out there.

Ive got a carribean metalic blue T-sport which i love to bits! Its tinted out and is F***ING LOUD :D not to mention all the gadgets!! its going in for a make over next month so ill post you all some pics..

JENNI (yaris CRAZY)

Like Karis my first baby yaris 1litre went to heaven last year..i was so sad ,coz i was only 3rd party :( took me 7months to buy my new improved babbbbby T-sport, wouldn't change it for the world, well unless the new one ends up coming out.............. :D :D :D :D :D

so chappers you thinking of kitting up your ride? :ph34r:

Nah, it's only a baby 1.0l, not worth it..

Looking at bigger/better things.. :ph34r:

Cracking car though, just threw some ICE inside to make the drive more pleasant, got well p :censor: d off with the standard Cassette/Radio..

B)

im the only normal one in here.... (waits for comments). nice to see another TS owner. mine can be seen on my garage link on my signature. pics soon to be updated :P

Nah, it's only a baby 1.0l, not worth it..

lad what you mean it`s not worth it, get a nice kit for it, lower it nice wheels and slap on a turbo (by the way don`t ask about mine :ffs: , but i will make it work) and daada a nice yaris, now don`t get me wrong un-modified or modified all yaris look great, but if ya wanted to mod a yaris a 1.0L is defo worth it, in my point of view.

o and jenni is it welcome to the club, we are all a bit odd round here

Camshaft:

IMHO I can't be bothered to chuck a shedload of cash at it, when I could go and get an all-round better car for the money I would've spent..

Respect for what you are doing, seeing/hearing a Yaris 'dump' would be class.. :yes:

Earpl, dats a nice T-sport have you seen yves yaris? same colour looks booooooom :thumbsup: 1 sezy yaris dat looks NICE (mIRCmAN's)

LOL, and I was going to ask you about that as wel...What's the problem with it now?

under the bonnet is sorted no probs, i have the FCON but i`m missing the other piggy back that controls the airflow metre and i can`t find anyone who will supply so it is all show and no go at the minute.

That's a ball buster mate. Sorry to hear about it. Did you try HKS directly?

Yea no help, i`ve tried a few places with no joy i`ve one more person who might me able to help me out so ill know all over the next few days, if he does he will be a god, if not well i don`t really want to think about it. :(

Hi Blue84, thanks... Seen your babies when i was browsing... NICE :thumbsup:

I was dis close :group-cuddles: to getting an ice blue T-spirit, but i decided on getting my sexy blue T-sport :wub:

Hi Blue84, thanks... Seen your babies when i was browsing... NICE :thumbsup:

I was dis close :group-cuddles: to getting an ice blue T-spirit, but i decided on getting my sexy blue T-sport :wub:

stick a few pics up of your car, luv to see it

Gosh! You do seem crazy... :unsure:

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

A

Like Karis my first baby yaris 1litre went to heaven last year..i was so sad ,coz i was only 3rd party :(  took me 7months to buy my new improved babbbbby T-sport, wouldn't change it for the world, well unless the new one ends up coming out.............. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Yeah its always sad when they get taken from you and you cant do anything to stop it! I miss my Karis to buggery, but I'm lucky, like you, that I could afford another one! And Kaori is a better car in all respects - not so many problems! :D

What happened to your last Yaris? Karis was hit head on by a stolen car - total write off! :crybaby:

Gosh! You do seem crazy... :unsure:

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

A

yep........ I LIKE THAT IN A WOMAN :D

cheers for the coplement love, my pics should be updated soon.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links