Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My First Post

Yariscrazy!

Gosh! You do seem crazy... :unsure:

Welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

A

yep........ I LIKE THAT IN A WOMAN :D

cheers for the coplement love, my pics should be updated soon.

yea and don`t slap me round for this but its great to see more woman who know so much on all things car like perfect example is Em aka Demonic Angel (forgot to say top newsletter by the way)

Here's Hi from another crazy Yaris driver! ... A Yaris Nut infact! :D

Welcome to the club and i'm sure you'll enjoy your stay ......... forever!! .. Wahahaha! :lol:

:thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC :group-cuddles:

nice to see another one of us girlys on here :D

Earpl, dats a nice T-sport have you seen yves yaris? same colour looks booooooom :thumbsup:  1 sezy yaris dat looks NICE (mIRCmAN's)

Just do us all a favour please cut out the text speak ;)

alot of people find it hard to read and will just skip your posts..Thanks.

(oh you made me panic in that post i thought yvvan's car had blown up :lol: )

kimi :wub:

Hi Blue84, thanks... Seen your babies when i was browsing... NICE :thumbsup:

I was dis close :group-cuddles: to getting an ice blue T-spirit, but i decided on getting my sexy blue T-sport :wub:

Thank you :D and yes Yves Yaris is very nice indeed. I like it more than my one & he knows that too ;). Ice blue is a very nice colour tho, very different from all the other light blues that are made by other car makers.

Kimi - dont scare me :eek: neither of our Girls are allowed to blow up or go wrong!!! :P

yea and don`t slap me round for this but its great to see more woman who know so much on all things car like perfect example is Em aka Demonic Angel (forgot to say top newsletter by the way)

Thank you - you've made me blush (and made my day!) :D

Truth is I really dont know a lot at all - I get a lot of help from all of the rest of the guys on here - I only know what I've been taught!

Glad you liked the newsletter - it was a team effort of course! :thumbsup:

...  have you seen yves yaris? same colour looks booooooom :thumbsup:

I hope you're not talking about this ermm... thing and thinking it's mine? :unsure:

9.jpg

Yves.

Hi.. and a warm welcome to TOC.. hope you enjoy your time here. :D :thumbsup:

Whatever you do.. DON'T LET SOTOC corrupt your mind.. they do terrible things to people.. unrepeatable things (or so i've been told by some guys who have fallen victim) :help:

Thank you - you've made me blush (and made my day!) :D

Truth is I really dont know a lot at all - I get a lot of help from all of the rest of the guys on here - I only know what I've been taught!

Glad you liked the newsletter - it was a team effort of course! :thumbsup:

I was away for a few days so I did not get a chance to give a big :thumbsup: on the newsletter, so your telling me that no one else here has thanked yourself and the rest of the team for all your unpaid overtime and coffee fuelled, pizza eating sleepless nights awake thinking of stories to enlighten and try to bring all forms together and unite them with the one light, one hope, one god that transport us all, THE TOYOTA. but all joking aside :thumbsup: to be honest I find the forms a great source of info both as a Toyota lover and as part of my job working for a dealer, I would be lost if it was not for half the info I’ve gotten and still get day after day off this website, sure the turbo (which i will make work)would still be in the box if it was not for the big amount of help I have gotten (thanks again to ye all), but even in general my hole live has improved, so to sum up (as he types a tear run down his face) lads id just like to say I luv ye all :group-cuddles: and a big thanks

Hell no - a lot of people have showed us their appreciation for a job well done! We're pleased its been received so well - and we plan to make the next one bigger and better!

So you work for a dealer huh? Go on - spill all the goss!

We're just one big happy family on TOC! :D :D :thumbsup:

yves i think it is yours you just wont admit it :P i dont mind carcept kits on a 1.0 but a beautifull TS NOOOOOO its just wrong. KEEP IT JAP!

So you work for a dealer huh? Go on - spill all the goss!

like what, as regards new models ye know quicker than i can find out even working for them, i know a few things but not all of it i can tell ya, what i can tell ya is the new yaris is a lot bigger and given that the current yaris is such a good drive be suprised the new one is a whole lot better, i feels like it has growen up, as for the aygo for ireland anyway it won`t sell maybe in the u.k where you have large citys it may sell better as a city cars, from the outside you can kinda see the toyota in it, but as for the inside space is a joke and it looks french, overall i have to say i hate it.

yves i think it is yours you just wont admit it :P  i dont mind carcept kits on a 1.0 but a beautifull TS NOOOOOO its just wrong. KEEP IT JAP!

Haha :) I will say this: If that car was our TS then Yves would be in trouble!

Our TS would only have subtle mods - nothing as crazy as that :D

Blue

PS: My Sig is proof that the horribly modded Yaris above is not the same one as mine and Yves' :P :P

...  have you seen yves yaris? same colour looks booooooom :thumbsup:

I hope you're not talking about this ermm... thing and thinking it's mine? :unsure:

9.jpg

Yves.

I think that is fantastic :ph34r: honestly.. i do

**goes back to padded cell**

I was driving 65miles n there was a sharp courner ahead, i lost control and went through a bill board, straight into a tree :crybaby: was such a sad day :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

But ill always learn from my mistakes.

JENNI (yarisCRAZY)

Yep thats the sexy yaris im going on bout YVES car, ive got that kit at home n i wanna mod it so it looks just like that :D :wub: or simular Even though i like the standard Ts kit, wanna makeover! :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

that has got to be the worst bonnet i have ever seen on a yaris

i apologise if i offend anybody... but seriously!! its orrible whats going on with the crazy bits over the lights :huh:

if u want a bonnet go with the c one

Yep thats the sexy yaris im going on bout YVES car, ive got that kit at home n i wanna mod it so it looks just like that :D  :wub: or simular Even though i like the standard Ts kit, wanna makeover! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

no no no, dont :censor: up a perfect TS and make it into THAT THING, if i had to i may if someone had a gun to my head put a carzone kit on a 1.0L OR 1.3L but not on TS, if i had a TS i SAVE and go for a full TRD kit(i did SAVE) or a Boster is not to bad either. Carzone kits on yaris are like ubikholes everyone has one, just do nothing for me, carzone kit that is.

here is the TRD jobbie which i think is perfect only thing i would change is the alloys

p_vitz-rs-f-2.jpg

p_vitz-rs-r-2.jpg

I was driving 65miles n there was a sharp courner ahead, i lost control and went through a bill board, straight into a tree :crybaby: was such a sad day :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

But ill always learn from my mistakes.

JENNI (yarisCRAZY)

Sounds harsh hun!

But hey - at least we are both here to tell the tale! And we have new cars! :lol::thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links