Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lee Aka Knightrider, Seroius Information

Moffmo

Oh God. Not the thing I was wanting to hear. :(

Chris or Matt, if you get to speak to him, please wish him a speedy recovery and all my best.

Yves.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• Moffmo

• Kerby

• clarky

Get well soon mate. It's a shame to here things like this as lee is a part of the toc family and it makes you feel sad to hear that someone you know has got in a serious accident and is seriously hurt. Well I'm sure that he will be back on his feet soon attending the meets again.

Get well soon mate :thumbsup:

Jerry!!

Jesus - just read this ...

Lee - Get better soon mate ... anything I ( or I guess any of us) can do to help dont hesitate to ask mate.

Clarky

Nothing to add thats not already been said. Bad luck about the accident :( Good luck in your recovery Lee. :thumbsup:

As many have said before me, Get well soon.

Rich K

yikes!

sorry to hear the news, but glad he's still around.

get well soon fella :thumbsup:

all been said already, theres a good bunch of people on here :group-cuddles:

get well soon mate! look to the positives, new motor!!! :yes:

Was on my mind all day - called Lee on way home and was surprised when he answered...

He was having some stiches out at the time (cringe), but was in good humour and was keen to point out that he'd need to get another yaris as his garage was full of unfitted mods! Typical Lee or what.

He explained that he'd been lucky to get out as he did - and that he'd basically been mashed by a lorry.

Main thing is that hes on the mend - thought you lot would like to know...

thats really good news. sounds like he is recoverin well. typical of him to still be thinkin about his car. and yes he just a has a few mods in his garage believe me

Last time he came over to mine he told me how many mods he had waiting ... I suggested he import a turbo ...

Was on my mind all day - called Lee on way home and was surprised when he answered...

He was having some stiches out at the time (cringe), but was in good humour and was keen to point out that he'd need to get another yaris as his garage was full of unfitted mods!  Typical Lee or what.

He explained that he'd been lucky to get out as he did - and that he'd basically been mashed by a lorry. 

Main thing is that hes on the mend - thought you lot would like to know...

Well it's good to here that he's ok and up and about. Dam it really sounds like he had a close shave ah :o

Well tell him he ain't getting my wife's T sport before he asks :D That will make him laugh ;)

jerry!!

Really sorry to hear about your miss-hap!?!?!?!

Hope you recover quickly

Keep your pecker up eh

:group-cuddles:

The one thing i have noticed about this whole thread (and beleive me, its a credit to ALL of you, and indeed Lee himself).. no-one has asked/said "what did HE do.. what did HE hit etc.. i don't know Lee at all, and havn't been a member long, but i feel that it is a credit to his driving reputation that no-one has mentioned anything like this.

Thats brillant news clarky :D

First thing he said to me is, your suspension is mashed (basically), THEN he proceeded to tell me that he had a very bad accident.

Typical or what, and yes, when i went in his garage he had a boot, a bonnet on the way some seats in the corner....and many many more :lol:

Clarky, i guess hes run out of credit as hes not answering my texts? :(

Glad to hear he's on the mend. Hope he can get on here soon. Keep recovering matey! :thumbsup:

Well - he'll be well chuffed when he gets back online to see how much we all love him and wish him a speedy recovery! :group-cuddles:

yeh i text him to and he hasnt replied.

tbh i think we all just glad that he is still alive and on the mend. not really bothered how it happened. plus im sure he will tell us all anyway when he is back home and can get on toc

Clarky, i guess hes run out of credit as hes not answering my texts? :(

same mate, im sure we shall her from the lad soon enough, glad 2 hear his still cherpy, same old lee, tuff lad :thumbsup:

and indeed i agree, import a turbo t sport

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links