Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Have A Cunning Plan!

Demonic Angel

Ok - I've been thinking for a while and I've come up with a cracking family and storyline for Eastenders that could make it watchable again!

I want to submit my idea to the BBC - would anyone know the details of who to email about this?

This new family is cracking and so is the major storyline - like nothing Easties or Corrie or any soap I know of in the UK has had before. Its in the basic stage at the moment and needs some development.

What do you think the BBC will do - make me a millionaire writing goddess or throw it in my face?

I dont want to go into much detail as I dont want anyone nicking my idea! Basically would it be worth my while emailing the BBC and telling them my ideas - would they take a common-as-muck gal such as myself seriously?

Post the story line to the producer of Eastenders c/o the BBC in London. Put a copy of the same script into and envelope and take it to a post office and post it back to yourself using recorded delivery, when you receive it don’t open it, this is your post dated proof that it belongs to you.

You won’t become a millionaire but may get a token payment to use your idea, it is the BBC you know!

Post the story line to the producer of Eastenders c/o the BBC in London. Put a copy of the same script into and envelope and take it to a post office and post it back to yourself using recorded delivery, when you receive it don’t open it, this is your post dated proof that it belongs to you.

You won’t become a millionaire but may get a token payment to use your idea, it is the BBC you know!

Exactly what I was going to write! :thumbsup:

Do a little research online and make a few calls to the appropriate departments. Make sure you get the name and address of the person that deals with script ideas/submissions, so it lands on the appropriate desk.

It's worth a shot and lets face it, EastEnders can do with all the help it can get! Good luck DA!

Right Baldrick.. here is what will happen. You will send in your idea to Queenie, she will read it, she will edit it. she will steal it. Then she will put your head on a spike, and give the credit to Percy and Edmund, you will get very offended by this and start insulting them.. but they WILL get their revenge.

"They do say, Mrs. M., that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are, of course, wrong as you will soon discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head."

(from Blackadder the 3rd)

:P

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. You go for it, girl! :thumbsup:

Well I have emailed BBC Talent - the obvious place to go really!

Hopefully someone will get back to me soon and I can get the ball rolling! :thumbsup:

dont forget the good ole copywrite :D

No, forget it. It becomes the BBC's as soon as they use any of your stuff. :yes:

If you do want to post something don't send to BBC London - send direct to the EE studios -

EastEnders Set

Unit 6

Elstree Film & T V Studios

Shenley Road

BOREHAMWOOD

Herts

WD6 1JG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links