Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is Nothing Sacred?

GIDDLEPIN

If that's photoshopped, its the best job I've ever seen. Look at the way the light hits the wheels and the plaid crap around the car. Everything looks very natural and I'm usually very, very good at spotting fakes.

Still, It's hard to comprehend why anyone would do this to their car, especially a GS. Seems like even a newer used GS would be out of the reach of the typical Chav.

What's even weirder is, it appears to be in the U.S. judging from the plates on the other car in the scene and Burberry is nowhere NEAR as popular here as it is there and it's not at all associated with the same type of people as there. Very odd indeed.

Chav wins lottery and moves to America and buys a GS?

seriously, my cousins seen one overthere, or one very very similar. + it dont look like a photoshop,+ the reflection of the line bends with the bodywork, if you look carefully.

Hmmm I'll bet those wheels do wonders for brake cooling!

it was posted on LOC years ago - 'tis indeed a 'chop

Who ever did it is a master then. Look at the front end of the car, especially. How would you perfectly morph that plaid pattern around the front of the car like that without covering anything and make it look that natural?

Truth is we'll never know. I beleive you that someone declared it a 'chop on some other forum, but it doesn't make it true. I downloaded this and zoomed in with Photoshop myself and I cannot find a single flaw or artifact.

If it's photoshop, then this guy could have a job at any media company in the world and name his price. The most dedicated and skillful Photoshop amatuer in the world could not do that.

Should have made the interior the same as well :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links