Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Seen A T-sport I Really Like!

Demonic Angel

yea go have a test drive, ul be hoocked

i remember when i first drove mine when selling my 1 ltr, i was so amazed from the added comfort, the sportier interior, and just the power of it was such a difference, i fell in love with it straight away and had to have it :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• dicey2k

• cfc1

• Chuck04

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy I spoke to said I could come and have a look but to bear in mind that T-Sports come and go so quickly that I'd better make my decision quickly! Talk about pressurised sales!

I know and thats my main concern because I really want my P3 but I have always wanted a T-Sport so perhaps I am just being greedy to want one now!

Theese two quotes could = rash descision?... be very carefull and think it through properly.

The salesman will probably have noticed that you really want a T-Sport.. so he will have the £ signs in his eyes, he will be acting on HIS best interests.. make doubly sure you act in yours.

Well guys - a 100% decision has been made after much thought and pondering!

I'm NOT gonna do it. Like Davy only just said, I do not want to rush my decision as its a hard one to make. I love the look of the car and the car itself, but I love my car too - I sat down and made a pros and cons list which came out 6 pros to 8 cons, so I then enlisted the help of Jess (yep - tis true, I have photographic proof of what she chose!). Wrote T-Sport on one and T-Spirit on the other and plonked her down between them. She went and put her paw on T-Spirit.

Kaori is staying - you probably all think I'm stupid and daft for letting go of the opportunity but I dont think I will regret keeping Kaori for a split second!

For those who want to know - here is my pros and cons list

Pro /Con

T-Sport /selling Kaori

Blue / losing 1 year 8 months off warranty

Low Mileage / older car

Good price / P1 and 2nd hand

automatic sunroof / expensive insurance

can get now /no P3 T-Pot

/ tax more expensive

/fuel economy

Rob (aka dicey2k) helped me with the lists and also has seen the evidence of Jess choosing T-Spirit. Thanks for all your help hunny!

So, Kaori lives to drive another day! I think I've made the best decision for me though (and my P3 T-Pot, whenever it comes out in the UK - I'll wait for it! lol)

Rob (aka dicey2k) helped me with the lists and also has seen the evidence of Jess choosing T-Spirit. Thanks for all your help hunny!

No problem hun! Anytime... Was glad to be of assistance, and i'm glad u sorted your dilemma too!!

"Phase 3" TS it is then i guess!! :thumbsup:

they call her emma. "silly bird who let a T-Pot go"

I lose a P1 T-Pot but I gain a P3 T-Pot!

I'm not as daft as people think - most of the time! lol

Smart bird from where I'm sitting :thumbsup:

Agreed.. for me a new car = a newer car, not an older car.

Lets hope they give us that Toyota Yaris T-Sport 1.8 RS Turbo (sounds good eh!):lol:

Agreed.. for me a new car = a newer car, not an older car.

Lets hope they give us that Toyota Yaris T-Sport 1.8 RS Turbo (sounds good eh!):lol:

Thank you huns..... I appreciate the nice comments - although I still expect to be known as the "silly bird" for quite some time.....

Still - you gotta do what you gotta do! :yes:

Thank you huns.....

:!Removed!:

You called Davy a hun! I think only me and him will get it though! :lol:

I think you have made the right decision also, there is nothing wrong with your current car and its possibly a bit safer! :thumbsup:

Makes perfect sense to me! You've had Kaori from new and then buy a second hand, older car? Nah? No warranty on it either.

Also remember, how you wanted shut of that scratch on the door mirror? Well I'm sure this will have a few of its own. :fear:

Sure the T Sport is a better car in many areas but you can still keep looking for one and change your mind later if you want. Maybe even buy one of the excellent examples on this forum. :yes:

Thank you huns.....

:shutit:

You called Davy a hun! I think only me and him will get it though! :lol:

I think you have made the right decision also, there is nothing wrong with your current car and its possibly a bit safer! :thumbsup:

I call everyone hun....... hun! :lol::thumbsup:

I AINT NO BLUE NOSED HUN!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: (no offence taken)

But like ryan said.. prob only me and him will get it :lol:

C'mon the Hoop's :thumbsup:

Makes perfect sense to me! You've had Kaori from new and then buy a second hand, older car? Nah? No warranty on it either.

Also remember, how you wanted shut of that scratch on the door mirror? Well I'm sure this will have a few of its own. :fear:

Sure the T Sport is a better car in many areas but you can still keep looking for one and change your mind later if you want. Maybe even buy one of the excellent examples on this forum.  :yes:

Well that was one of the things that was bugging me - I've only had Kaori for 4 months, shes not even done 2,000 miles and I just felt that trading her in after so little time for, yes a better car, but also an older car just kinda niggled at me!

Plus I want my P3 T-Pot - I dont care if it comes out in September 2005 or September 2007, I'm gonna hold out for one of those I think..... :yes:

See Em, told u it wouldn't be so bad!! Looks like you don't need my protection after all :lol:

I AINT NO BLUE NOSED HUN!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek: (no offence taken)

Is it a football thing?

See Em, told u it wouldn't be so bad!!  Looks like you don't need my protection after all  :lol:

Yeah you can take off the riot gear and disarm now RoboRob! :lol::lol:

Is it a football thing?

Yeah we call Rangers fans huns and Rangers fans call us Celtic fans tims! 5 points is all you need to say to shut them up these days though! :D

Is it a football thing?

Yeah we call Rangers fans huns and Rangers fans call us Celtic fans tims! 5 points is all you need to say to shut them up these days though! :D

I'll have to think of new terms of endearment for you guys then..... lol

I was in a similar situation a few weeks back.... I was ready and willing to take Shutty's off his hands... brilliant car, brilliant deal... only one month older than mine... almost straight swap, but, i then rang many insurance companies and EVERY one gave at least a £1000 hike in my premium. For 2 groups higher!!!!

That, unfortunatley sent all my plans and ambitions out of the window! !Removed! insurance!!

On your subject Em, i think you made the right choice... a swap for a slightly newer car would be more sensible, trading a practically brand new car which you know ALL the history off and are happy to run and are very happy with, which is in the best colour for one which yes, is the best model, but it's older, will cost more to run and you don't know the history of it or anything.

Good choice to stay, then in a year or two when you have maybe more cash, you can get a brand new best 'un! That's my plan now anyway. I already feel very lucky to have a car like mine at my age and with my financial situation when other friends are driving M reg corsa's etc.

Im happy with what iv got and i'll stay like that for a while i think! But, i do suffer from the see it, gotta have it syndrome. My heart thinks before my head does!

Wise choice Em :thumbsup: You Know that you love your Kaori Toooooo Much :)

Im happy with what iv got and i'll stay like that for a while i think! But, i do suffer from the see it, gotta have it syndrome. My heart thinks before my head does!

lol me too but I gotta be sensible - unfortunately!

I will have what I want - but I wasnt my P3 T-Pot and if I have to wait a couple of years then so be it - gives me more time to save up! Or try and save up! :lol::lol:

Late reply.

But that was an insane price. £7k for a Y-reg. I hope I can get that when selling, and my car has done 20k miles less!

I think it was a good idea for you to wait until the P3.

Late reply.

But that was an insane price. £7k for a Y-reg. I hope I can get that when selling, and my car has done 20k miles less!

I think it was a good idea for you to wait until the P3.

Thats the Sale price though, they have to make a profit!!! Unless you can sell private, you're looking at 2 grand less for a trade in!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links