Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Next Scottish Toc Meet.....

Jimlad

Should be mid June hopefully... this time myself and Rico should both be there..... in our own cars?!?!?! :eek:

Hopefully the likes of Pizzaboyo will be there in his elise etc also.

By then I'm kinda hopinbg to have a new gearbox in my car, my bumper repaired, and hopefully my car re-mapped.... :)

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• alanbradley

• blue-baby

If you wnat it remapped.... dont go to dastek throw that Uni chip to <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?> and buy the GReddy E-Manage LOL :P

Nice one Jim, keep us updated! :thumbsup:

I'll keep you updated.... looking forward to the next meet. Feels like I've not been at one in ages!!!

Should be good, June is abusy month for me.... I got about a MILLION CRUISES!!!!

Woohoo cant wait.I'll be there with mine and she'll be there with hers! :thumbsup:

Woohoo cant wait.I'll be there with mine and she'll be there with hers! :thumbsup:

:lol: nice one!

Better watch we don't loose her though! :rolleyes:

Make sure i dont get lost never mind her!! (remember last time?) But now i have a turbo to keep up so....... :thumbsup:

Cool, depending on the date I'll try and make it. Be my first meet since I got me a toyota...

Looking forward to it :)

I feel the possibilty of a mini meet coming on.. hopefull in the evening as i will be working all those days.

you up for the possibilty Les?

I feel the possibilty of a mini meet coming on.. hopefull in the evening as i will be working all those days.

you up for the possibilty Les?

Always up for meets ;)

We're staying at Anne's sons' overlooking Glasgow green. :thumbsup:

I am half an hour from glasgow.. so we will get something organised nearer the time (time n place etc)

Busiest weekend of the year so far for me! lol :angry:

mates birthday on 27th, mates 21st on the 28th and chemical brothers concert on the 29th! ;)

Just checked the calendar.. friday the 27th will be the most suitable date for a mini meet for us, as the mrs will be working the other dates (nightshift) and she uses the car.

Just checked the calendar.. friday the 27th will be the most suitable date for a mini meet for us, as the mrs will be working the other dates (nightshift) and she uses the car.

We won't be setting off till about 4-30pm Friday, so that might be a bit difficult :(

We won't be setting off till about 4-30pm Friday, so that might be a bit difficult :(

Get up earlier then!! :censor: :P

Looks like it could be a bit diffucult for me then as Glasgow is a fair bit of a walk :lol:(my mrs starts work at 6 pm till 6 am) will just have to wait till "you know when" then..... someone else might be able to organise something though :thumbsup:

Get up earlier then!! :censor: :P

Looks like it could be a bit diffucult for me then as Glasgow is a fair bit of a walk :lol:(my mrs starts work at 6 pm till 6 am) will just have to wait till "you know when" then..... someone else might be able to organise something though :thumbsup:

That's why I won't be setting off till 4-30 :yes:

Anne doesn't finish work till then (got to keep them out earning to the last minute ;) )(must be my Scottish blood :lol: )

So that's Saturday or Sunday, I'll be going home sometime on the bank holiday Monday :thumbsup:

Les you just want a p**s up don't you? :rolleyes:

Les you just want a p**s up don't you? :rolleyes:

After that last round I had, £25 for four drinks----I think not! :lol:

sounds like a reasonable request to me :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership