Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

29/5/05 - Milton Keynes

System~G

Hi peoples

Since the last attempt at trying to get a small get together for the MK cruise was a complete failure, lets try again. This time with a bit more notice.

On Sunday the 29th of May (Bank Holiday weekend) we will be meeting up in the Hungry Horse pub car park in Northampton. Meet time is 18:30 and we will be leaving to convoy to MK at around 19:15.

Things usually wind down at around 22:30

I expect a number of Northants Jap members to be there too so expect the usual entourage of Supras, RX7's, Skylines, MR2's, Scoobs et al...

My last outing in the MKI before engine swap too... B)

Anyone?

:unsure:

It's a holiday on the Monday - no work, so no excuse B)

And I've just remembered I need to leave home at 5am to collect my replacement engine :rolleyes:

Hi peoples

Since the last attempt at trying to get a small get together for the MK cruise was a complete failure, lets try again. This time with a bit more notice.

On Sunday the 29th of May (Bank Holiday weekend) we will be meeting up in the Hungry Horse pub car park in Northampton. Meet time is 18:30 and we will be leaving to convoy to MK at around 19:15.

Things usually wind down at around 22:30

I expect a number of Northants Jap members to be there too so expect the usual entourage of Supras, RX7's, Skylines, MR2's, Scoobs et al...

My last outing in the MKI before engine swap too... B)

hey i was there sunday 15th and it was packed!! loads of skylines but only 1 celica (me) :wacko:

definitely up for this but i will meet u guys in milton Keynes instead of meeting u lot at northampton :)

it's getting packed recently, so i would get there early especially if we wanna park together

Ray

I might be up for this one - depends how much work I get done on me bike b4 then.

Think I'll probably go straight to MK though, otherwise I go north, and then south! Where bouts is it?

Cheers,

The more the merier B)

The Cruise itself is a weekly thing and is held at the National Hockey Stadium in Milton Keyens:

Silbury Boulevard

Central Milton Keynes

Milton Keynes

MK9 1HA

Multimap Link - Clicky

Hope to see a few toccers there :thumbsup:

Coolio. Just the excuse I need to get out on a Sunday evening!

Also gives me the excuse of not going to the County fair and craft show at Thame the next day with the family, as I'll need to work on the bike, seeing as I'm busy all weekend now!!

HA HA!!!

The meet at Northampton is 7pm, to leave for 7.15.

Garrick, you made up the 18:30 bit :P

This is tomorrow night...

We have 10 cars so far from Northants Jap (Skylines, RX7's, Supra's, MR2-T's etc...)

Also possible 4 from TOC so far...

Any more takers?

Well, if you're only going 2nite to meet me, you'll be devastated to learn that I can't make it.

Got Sister and her husband & son over 2nite instead.

Bugger.....

Sorry guys - maybe next time!!!!

LOL! Haven't had the chance to log onto TOC for a while :rolleyes:

Gnome you let the side down buddy. We went purly to see you and you didn't show :crybaby:

Just messing dude :P :D

Oh well least the 20 odd of us (TOC, Northants Jap, IMOC, MR2OC, SOX, Northants Scooby Crew etc...) that did make had a really good time.

I will try post some photos later.

Lol...

I was truely gutted mate.

Would be cool to see some pics.

Here are a few piccies from the night. Pity my camera batteries ran out before being able to snap the TRD Scooby happy.gif

In a row

de57a8d4.jpg

Up the row (Nice bit of CF)

add41d47.jpg

Batfinks

3c21a8c8.jpg

Freshly imported? What spoiler was that again dude? (Bad memory)

0ed95c17.jpg

619c5d3e.jpg

The spawn of Prawn

9b136e03.jpg

952d84f3.jpg

dc21d26e.jpg

Stang making a quick getaway

651658bd.jpg

Not a penny spared on this one

84a734bc.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership