Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

reminds me of the crimbo do!

haha

:lol: **** id forgotten about "the incident" hahahahahahahahahaha :P Im saying no more :!Removed!: there are dark powers at work in this club :wacko:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent my cheque today for pass and bbq x2 :D

Roll on JAE :lol:

:D yup camping is sooo much fun...the evil sambuka and vodka challenges at 2 in the morning followed by a drunken stagger to the portaloos.

Yes who's turn is it to bring the sambuca? :beer: And who's not gonna wimp out this time? If i remember correctly it ended up with about three of us finising the bottle? :rolleyes::lol:

Not a problem I always bring a bottle or two :D I think we went through about 6 bottles using only two shot glasses last year no the saturday night so hoping a few people might brnig smoe more :D

hiya ken will sort money out shortly will require for 2 ppl

so myself and mate baz , bbq too like i said will sort it soon

Hi Ken, not sure yet if im able to come down on the Friday or Saturday yet. However, can I just pay the £1.25 pitch just now and then pay for the bbq later on as im not sure who is coming down with me yet!

Cheers

Ross

Paid up for stand and bbq! All set now! Should be awesome!

Can you confirm you've recieved my Paypal payment for my stand & BBQ Ken? I paid a couple of weeks back and the list doesnt show me as "paid"

Thanks

Same with me DA.. plenty of time.. i'm sure it will be updated soon enough

Yeah - I think Ken's been away for a bit, I'm sure he'll update it as soon as he can :thumbsup:

A

Me too, I paid for BBQ and Stand on 30 May, but do not yet appear on list

I think that Ken has been away, so he has been unable to update the list.

I am sure that It will be done in good time :thumbsup:

You beat me to it Al :P

Edited by Red Yaris 54

Will be there Friday (early) through Sunday (Monday if were allowed) but can't pay until the day if cash is oK =lol...

Just split up with other half again and this time for good so definately there for all of it :D

Will be there Friday (early) through Sunday (Monday if were allowed) but can't pay until the day if cash is oK =lol...

Just split up with other half again and this time for good so definately there for all of it :D

oh well ryan, you seem to have kept your spirits up and hopefully keep them down come the upcoming shows if you get me ;)

bring on the :beer:

oh well ryan, you seem to have kept your spirits up and....

Sambuca, sambuca, sambuca.... :drool::thumbsup:

hi ken can u confirm that u have received BBQ payment you have me down on the stand but not as paid it was 3 BBQ and club pass paid by paypal ages ago

cheers paul :D

Well Im still allowed on gold so I assume my cheque went through ok (as I paid for JAE and gold at the same time lol) :D

Yep been on me hols B)

First thing i did yesterday was phone Steve for the list so once it's been sent to me i'll be updating asap :thumbsup:

Ken,

Could you be so kind as to change me to paid for clubstand and for bbq please :D roll on JAE :thumbsup:

Just been looking at JAE website and found this

Plot layout for JAE is here

:o thats a bit pants.... LOC and TOC are at opposite ends of the showground.... and TOC is -really- far from the CampSitey bit!! :(

Bugger thats a bit of a pain!!! the camp site is a bit of a trek!!! Has anyone been to this place before? any ideas on how big it is?

:o thats a bit pants.... LOC and TOC are at opposite ends of the showground.... and TOC is -really- far from the CampSitey bit!! :(

What are you on about?

There's a camp site just near us (light blue) :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links