Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Performance Meet

Ken

Time- 11am

Location-

Envy Performance Ltd

30 Barrington Rd

Bedlington

Northumberland

NE22 7AJ

Map available by clicking here.

THe main meet is happening at 11am at Envy Performance and will be a good chance for you all to have a look at what goodies are on offer and to have a chat with the team about bespoke item's for your car :thumbsup:

One of the reason's for this meet is for the NMM crew to meet up with the SMM crew to hopefully make the largest mini meet ever :D

Another little bonus is some of you may fancy a saturday night out on the famous riverside stretch in Newcastle and who am i to begrudge you that :D :beer: The Envy boy's and hopefully the "Jarrow Massive" will be on hand to show us the way around :thumbsup:

Unfortunately all riverside hotels are fully booked so we will be staying aprox 3 to 4 miles from the riverside area and the room for the night will be no greater than £60 per room. But i do need numbers and room types asap to get our group booking in so get posting now ;)

Also for all NMM people coming on the saturday the meet point is Scotch Corner services, A1@4pm :thumbsup:

List Attending-

Ken ( Double room)

Jaxx & Tegan ( Double room)

Alan Bradley ( Twin room with CC)

Scottish SR

Rossnova

Hou

DazH

Boro Sera

Earpl

Richard K (?)

Firthy

Chris Canavan (Twin room with AB)

Knightrider

Christine & Paul

Corollakid20valve

Clarky

Zeroblade

Jappybeast (?)

Breezer

Edited by Ken

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Kerby

• ZeroBlade

• Moffmo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry honey... I wont be coming to this one... as it is too far for me to travel atm :(

unless circumstances change in the next month or so that is!

i shall be attending from the midlands and provinding im back on normal pay then ill do the ***** up too, i mean how could i not?

:D

Already spoke to darren and we wont be going to this one, its just a little too far for us! and he is just plain mardy!

Already spoke to darren and we wont be going to this one, its just a little too far for us! and he is just plain mardy!

only 211 miles 3 hours 45 mins for me, i'm not a wimp you see :lol:

put me as a !Removed! great DEFO!

our gert will more than likely be coming to so say a double for the roomage! :D

Only 3 hours Lee? What a girl :lol:

This sounds like fun and a chance to meet some of you before JAE. Go on, count me in! Just a singlie, but I'm prepared to share with someone if it helps keep the price down :thumbsup: (going on holiday the next week... )

A

Oooh just up the road from me :rolleyes:

Take it you mean the Quayside Ken, ahhh the happy hours I've enjoyed there :P

Just steer clear of the Bigg Market, just like a war zone but with Geordie accents :lol: Not that bad really, would be rude if I didn't make an appearance :thumbsup:

Yep! Im defo up for this although not sure if will stay in hotel as can just stay at cousins. Will confirm very soon though!

Crail is on the same day scots members, but this will be much better!

Newcastle is an excellent night out! :D :yes:

ill prob buy lots of cool stuff and see lots of cool cars so cant miss this!

I should be down for this on the sunday :D . Ive got a few things coming up in the 3 weeks after so i wont make the saturday nite out as the pennies will be kinda short:(

Here you Scottish cabbage's we have our own thread in the Scottish bit! Ross, I'll head down with you if you like on the Sunday, I can't really afford to go down on the Saturday either! :thumbsup:

Here you Scottish cabbage's we have our own thread in the Scottish bit! Ross, I'll head down with you if you like on the Sunday, I can't really afford to go down on the Saturday either! :thumbsup:

No probs Ryan. We can sort it out nearer the time. Hope u put some booster-juice in coz u know how far behind u get from me :rolleyes:

if i dont own a toyota am i still allowed out??

and i wouldnt need a room our lass lives there!!!!!

hmmm. not too sure. bit of a distance. spoke to andy aka mr bump about it and he agreed to go halfs on the petrol. so i might. but dont know

if i dont own a toyota am i still allowed out??

Just turn up in an Audi............works for me !

i wanna come, hou, can i stay at your lasses?

if anyone can stay at his lasses (very unlikely) It should be me as he owes me some fascias and some chrome valve caps!

i wanna come, hou, can i stay at your lasses?

if anyone can stay at his lasses (very unlikely) It should be me as he owes me some fascias and some chrome valve caps!

your not still crying about them, you dont even have the phone!

heres 10p call someone who cares lol

and i somehow dont think she'll take too well to a load of drunken toc'ers

from fb you can get there in 1 1/2 hrs

Hmmm..... a bit of a drive, but I might turn up, depending on funds and The Night out before of course ;-)

Yes Ken gurt (thats me apparently) is coming definitely! ;)

Will be a top night out and looking forward to seeing kevins place :thumbsup:

Its not that far to go from us itll take about 2.5 hours if we get the toe down :)

I may possibly go but only the sunday, cant afford the saturday night, anyone else just going up on the sunday?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links