Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paypal Help

jay dh

some money was transfered to my paypal account, i accepted it and it was stored in my paypal account. transfered it to my bank account (1st time i had done this) and it says on paypal that it was completed a few days ago. but i dont have the money in my account, does it take a few days to do this? it said it was completed on 25th may.

where is my money? lol

Jay

click on the details of that transaction, itl tell you the rough date of when it will have cleared!

it doesnt say a date for clearance. ill wait a couple more days as its only been 2 working days since it was completed

cheers

Jay

It can take a few days to show up on your bank account when it is transferred from paypal, I have used them on eBay for a couple of years, and bever had a problem sending money to my account, but bearing in mind it is a bamk holiday weekend, it might take a bit longer.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links