Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh! No.. Another Jae Thread

cfc1

Cant wait to see loads of cars but especially a certain mr ae111sr 's corolla and Ken's avensis! :yes: :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blaze

• Tegan

• TheNissanMan

• Demonic Angel

How far up and down does it go? i heard she's got 18's on , is that right?

Surely it would have been better to put a bit smaller wheels on then she would have noticed the lifting a bit more?

How far up and down does it go? i heard  she's got 18's on , is that right?

Surely it would have been better to put a bit smaller wheels on then she would have noticed the lifting a bit more?

yeah she has 18"s on, not really sure how far up it goes! enough to get over speed humps! but it goes really low! :lol:

yeah she will do! shes not sure if shes only coming for the sunday or staying over yet! ill have to bug her friday night! :lol:

Ill be looking forward to seeing it then - has she got the lambo doors fitted yet?  B)

no there was a problem so they didnt go on :(

ah never mind im sure people are pretty impressed with the supercharger and everything else as it is! :D

what was the problem did she say? :unsure:

ah never mind im sure people are pretty impressed with the supercharger and everything else as it is!  :D

what was the problem did she say?  :unsure:

the brackets wernt strong enought to hold the doors i think she said. they were going to modify them to make them fit but i dont know anything else.

Will be nice to see more people!  :D Also i know of another "special" yaris that may be going which will be fun!  ;)

Aww - Kaori is glad you think of her as special Shaz! :lol::lol:

.....oh its not my car your talking about..... pppffffttt! :ph34r::lol::lol:

Will be nice to see more people!  :D Also i know of another "special" yaris that may be going which will be fun!  ;)

Aww - Kaori is glad you think of her as special Shaz! :lol::lol:

.....oh its not my car your talking about..... pppffffttt! :ph34r::lol::lol:

of course i think shes special! :thumbsup: well till i get my own theyre all special! :lol:

Cant wait to see loads of cars but especially a certain mr ae111sr 's corolla and Ken's avensis!  :yes:  :D

Bless you for that mate :D

Im looking forward to meeting people and puting faces to names.

But if i had to pic a car i really want to see it would be Sean's Hilux Surf as i think his is the KZN130 3.0td facelift built for comfort and mine is LN130 2.4td raised and built for offroading, the same cars built for 2 different purposes.

It's actually a KZN-185TE (don't know what the difference is) but thanks for the shout :thumbsup:

I can't believe how much beer you can fit in the back of these cars ........... Any ladies need a tent to crash in for some "just friends spooning?"

Im looking forward to meeting people and puting faces to names.

But if i had to pic a car i really want to see it would be Sean's Hilux Surf as i think his is the KZN130 3.0td facelift built for comfort and mine is LN130 2.4td raised and built for offroading, the same cars built for 2 different purposes.

It's actually a KZN-185TE (don't know what the difference is) but thanks for the shout :thumbsup:

I can't believe how much beer you can fit in the back of these cars ........... Any ladies need a tent to crash in for some "just friends spooning?"

KZN185 :drool::drool::drool:

They are the top spec

you wont mind if i drool all over you car will you :lol:

well i went last year and missed most people, and im in kefalonia this year when JAE is on.

doh! :crybaby:

Im just looking forward to seeing all the SoTOCers together :D

Im just looking forward to seeing all the SoTOCers together :D

could be trouble for the rest of us :D

*snigger* but its a good kind of trouble :thumbsup: ;) :D

Having admired Ken's Avensis close up, it has to be Kimi's that i most want to see! In failing that anyone with a decent DVD player :lol::drool:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links