Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

House Help Needed

Fidgits

read below, and vote for which house I should get...  

31 members have voted

1. 1. read below, and vote for which house I should get...

• house 1
    • house 2
    • none of the above

Erm....

I dunno. Got confused after halfway thru first page, cause you couldn't make your mind up.

Then all these numbers started flying around...

:D

It's a house with a garage though???

That's all that matters....

:D :D :D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• ~Rach~

• Gnome

Piccies Ian!! :D

Yeah, sorry about the confusion (think how i've been)..

But, we went for house #5...

house.jpg

and yes, comes complete with a garage, oh, and a garden which would suit a shed containing a ducati very well also! :thumbsup:

Very nice love, fingers crossed all goes well and you complete soon :D

Forgot to ask, when are you going to invite me round to dinner? :lol: ;) :P

For shame!!!!

You can't put a Ducati in a shed - even if it is a diobolical piece of Italian engineering! :D

Looks very nice matey. ;)

For shame!!!!

You can't put a Ducati in a shed - even if it is a diobolical piece of Italian engineering! :D

For shame!!!!

For shame!!!!

Forgot to ask, when are you going to invite me round to dinner? :lol: ;) :P

i have to actually 'get' the house first

and gnome - you can say that four times! :lol:

Congratulations Fidge! Its a wonderful feeling isnt it! House is lovely - a great find!

So.... whens the TOC Housewarming party? :lol::lol::lol:

:hokus-pokus: :hokus-pokus: :hokus-pokus:

Wahey! Congratulations!

There's nothing better than knowing you (or the bank...) own your own house :thumbsup:

A

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Why is it, the moment you make your mind up, more turn up to confuse you!!!

Dont look at any others :P

Its like buying a car... you look at loads to see what you like... then you decide... yeah i'll have that one... and then they bring out a new model or something :P there is always going to be something else.... always... but its not always gonna be better, you put a lot of thought into the one you decided upon, there is a reason that you went for it ;) Stick with it honey :)

Well, it looks very nice. You can of course keep looking and back out any time up to the point of signing -- I remember when I sold my place in the UK it took a year due to 4 people dropping out with no real reason.

It may seem unethical, but with all that money at stake, and lets multiply that with the compound interest over a lifetime of hard work, you should act soley and 100% in your own interests. Sadly, that's business. The role of the agent is a funny one -- they pretend to be your friend and the seller's friend, but of course the only side they can be on is their own. Many agents will be happy to continue showing you properties even though they've told the seller they have a buyer. They may also deny this, but that's because of the shadowy underworld in which they operate.

Remember that a first time buyer is a dream fo the seller and the agent. You're in the best ever position in your life to strike a good deal ("I'm a first time buyer! I know my rights! Kerr chiiing!). Admittedly, most of us are comparatively naiive with a first purchase, so most of us fail to capitalize on this possibly best ever buying situation.

There's nothing to stop you looking around. I've been out of the UK for some time, but don't you also have a cooling off period where you can even very ethically change your mind?

Keep looking if you wish -- you can think of this one as reserved. By satisfying your curiosity with a last couple of looks, you might even be more sure than ever that you have found the right place for you at this stage of life. So having another look around might be the best thing in many respects -- get something better or realize what a nice place you have. Pick up that phone, I say! :thumbsup:

thanks AW...

i'm going to go do some numbers this afternoon - so i will see how i feel after that...

• 3 months later...

well, I am now living in my house (#5 for those that got confused), still unpacking but getting there...

After discussions about the house-warming BBQ - looks like the weather is getting on the cold side for this for this year, however small groups are more than welcome for a few beers and pizza (curries not advised due to cream carpets) just drop me a call ;)

Yayyyy!

Book us in for beer & pizza, although you might need some bibs in stock if your carpets are cream.... :lol:

Said Queen Clumsy.... :lol::lol:

PS - There are no pictures of house #5 dummy! :P

Next time Ems down here, we'll both come to yours :D

See is the house is SoTOC proof or not lol :lol:

Next time Ems down here, we'll both come to yours :D

See is the house is SoTOC proof or not lol :lol:

I didn't know a building existed that was SoTOC proof :P :bye:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links