Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo Store

aygo

hi my first post,

aygo site now has a e store up

http://www.aygo.co.uk

click aygo wear

i pick mine up 11th july a + 3 door in chilli red cant wait

goodnight

Cool, what spec/model did you go for?

i got a free t-shirt which arrived last week.

I was told the + wasnt available in red, just the aygo? Ah well!

Good buy anyway! :thumbsup:

Good buy anyway!  :thumbsup:

Well if you look at the build your aygo option on the website then you can certainly spec a chilli red sport or T+ no probs. Also the other colours seem to add £325 to the price, so surely you must be able to spec a no cost option colour?

the chilli red is a non metallic color so no £325 charge. ive got the aygo like a rabbit t shirt after 37 days lol had to phone the number i got in the email. ill post some pics when i get it next week

is it ok to post thumbnails from imageshack here like this

wallpaper000116005ur.th.jpg

this is a wallpaper i found at the aygo check site

more here

http://img144.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=wall...000116008od.jpg

Good buy anyway!  :thumbsup:

Well if you look at the build your aygo option on the website then you can certainly spec a chilli red sport or T+ no probs. Also the other colours seem to add £325 to the price, so surely you must be able to spec a no cost option colour?

yes that is what i was going for but i asked them to sort it and they said the aygo + only comes in ice blue and carbon quartz, they had no price for red on the +, as far as they are concerned the aygo is the only one available in red, hence why im not having one now, and there are teething problems with them now :(

yes that is what i was going for but i asked them to sort it and they said the aygo + only comes in ice blue and carbon quartz, they had no price for red on the +, as far as they are concerned the aygo is the only one available in red, hence why im not having one now, and there are teething problems with them now  :(

I don't understand that because if you had to have the metallic paint, then surely there wouldn't be a £325 option?

What sort of teething problems?

the seats in the back dont stay in properly in the 3dr and there is something else in the 5dr but ive no idea what that is yet! if youve test driven you will also know that the suspension is not great and for driving round the city its fine but anywhere else its a bit of a buggar! :( Toyota are trying to sort it our asap and none should be on the road until they are sorted out.

i know red is an option on the website but the dealer had no idea it was available on the aygo + or sport! They dont have a price for the red on those 2 just the bog standard aygo!

the seats in the back dont stay in properly in the 3dr and there is something else in the 5dr but ive no idea what that is yet! if youve test driven you will also know that the suspension is not great and for driving round the city its fine but anywhere else its a bit of a buggar!  :( Toyota are trying to sort it our asap and none should be on the road until they are sorted out.

i know red is an option on the website but the dealer had no idea it was available on the aygo + or sport! They dont have a price for the red on those 2 just the bog standard aygo!

Oh i see.

tbh i thought the suspension was fine, not too much body roll, nice and tight, but i am used to cars with aftermarket suspension.

sounds like the dealers haven't got a Danny doesn't it?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links