Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Meet

DazH

Just want to say thanks to all the lads and lasses that organised the Envy meet today, once again it was a great turn out with some serious machinery on display. Sorry to anyone I didn't say goodbye to but I had to leave before I got carried away and spent 300+ quid :lol:

Ken hope you got your car sorted mate :huh:

No doubt someone will have better pics than me but I'll try uploading a couple later :thumbsup:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dicey2k

• jaxx

• Ken

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, grand day out.

Great to meet the Scots too......terriffic showing from North of the border.

Thanks to Envy too for the hospitality ( and the buffet ! )

Cheers all

Sounds like a great day was had..... I couldnt go - for obvious reasons, but would've liked to take a trip up to Envy....

Post pics! :thumbsup:

Just got back :D

We would like to say THANX Two :thumbsup:

Great day!! & Great hospitality :thumbsup:

Nice to also put names to faces :D

(And see Rico at work!!) :P

Last time I saw Ken he was walking to his car with a starter motor :thumbsup:

Cmon guys.....you have been back for hours. lets hear some more about it. :P

Excellent day guys, thanks alot.

Oh and paul, the clocks are on! (no glue used) :D

Excellent day guys, thanks alot.

Oh and paul, the clocks are on! (no glue used) :D

That will upset Jim :P

He won't sleep now :D Said you had to use glue :D :D

Yeah great day out people! I have no decent pictures as I couldn't be bothered taking pictures in the searing heat and was too busy taking the pee out of Lee! :P

Big shout out to Lee though as he de-chavved my car today! :D

Nice to meet all the northeners aswell, I'll know who I'm talking to at JAE now! :thumbsup:

Sounds like it was fun....

Who has to grovel to their bank manager now though after goin in the shop???

:D

Ken kept going in :yes:

Think it was for the FOOD though :lol:

What do you mean "back for hours" I'm just in!

304 miles today :lol:

I had a fantastic weekend so thanks go to pretty much everyone, but especially to Ken, Kev and Gaz for organising it all :thumbsup:

I managed to only spend £35 on "practical" stuff despite deciding I wasn't going to spend a thing... :rolleyes:

Thanks again!

Alan

PS It was great to meetso many TOC "Legends" (earpl; kightrider; jaxx - wasn't sure what to say mate... I must have seemed really odd...; Tegan; ken; etc...) as well as Chris, Rob and Andy... :P

spent 290 quid this weekend, and was a great laff how many miles was it there and back it was 504 for me, bit burnt an all

Yip, I'm really burnt, silly t-shirt lines and everything! :rolleyes:

Well guys, what a top night out, and a great meet at Kevs!

Kev - You ARE the man for that buffet lunch, top bloke!

OK so, just flicking through some piccies... What do you get when you cross Earpl (with a mohican), Norm, and a large stack of truck tyres? Answer?

earplnorm.jpg

norm.jpg

:thumbsup:

Nice to put names to faces before JAE, Kev and Gaz, Alan B, Ryan and the Leg-End Lee especially, but was good to see you all, cheers for a top weekend guys!

PICTURES!!!

Believe it or not Rico was running round taking pic's

in between fitting spark plugs, Stickers, and trying to fit his Clocks :yes:

Ken kept going in :yes:

Think it was for the FOOD though :lol:

Cheeky but the fodder was very nice :drool::yes: :D

Infact would just like to thank all the guy's & girls at Envy for a top weekend all round, the work that went into arranging a meet like that takes a fair bit of time and trying to run a company at the same time makes it twice as hard so many thanks :thumbsup:

As for my car it's running fine now, starter motor was on the way out but in the end it was a faulty earth so thats why i was getting all the other crap with it but at least i know how to break using a tyre iron whilst keeping the revs above 2k :eek:

As for getting a replacement motor on a sunday lunchtime(thanks Gaz & Chris ;) ) and with Rob's expertise in finding it was the blooming earth after fitting the new one all i can say is THANKS GUY'S, I OWE YOU ONE :yes:

Saturday night out was very good indeed and very reserved for a TOC night out :lol: Lot's of fun and tbh who couldn't enjoy a warm summers evening out on the toon, big respect must go to the taxi driver for picking us up from the club within 3 minutes of phoning even though half of us was still in the que for the burgers :lol:

Sunday for me was a nightmare just getting to Envy so sorry no photos from me as i was a tad busy but the turnout was brilliant and Kev said he's want's to do it again soon so watch this space, nice to see the Supra guy's and the GT4OC guy's there as well ;)

PS It was great to meetso many TOC "Legends" (earpl; kightrider; jaxx - wasn't sure what to say mate... I must have seemed really odd...; Tegan; ken; etc...) as well as Chris, Rob and Andy... :P

not at all mate :thumbsup: just have to say hi!

i was a bit overwhealmed by all the new faces ive never met! i rarely had a chance to start meeting people! ah well JAE soon

big ta to Ken, Kevin and Gaz for providing the oppotunity! been very different and eventful

bunny hopping avensis!

a cracking nite on the tiles, big up to Zee and his 'extended' strain of friends, again Gaz, Kev, Kevs lady (sorry im crap with names) for showing us the best places to go, the bar by the river was cracking

excellent gathering at ENVY, too many tantalising goodies though :drool: but more tantalising food whic was free :lol:

and i require new underwear and jeans :wacko:

all in all a TOC Legend of a meet, thanks to all who came

:thumbsup:

oh and my pics are coming, hold ya donkeys!

Kev said he's want's to do it again soon so watch this space, nice to see the Supra guy's and the GT4OC guy's there as well ;)

Good, as i am so angry at missing this one

Pushing Ken's car was easily the highlight of the weekend, we got stuck in a service station one way system and had to get the staff to cone it off while we shoved the avensis round the back out of the way!

Glad its sorted now Ken, like you said it was a nightmare but still a good weekend had by all! Even with a poorly car you managed to turn heads when you left the services at Scotch Corner, we were proud to say "Yeah, we're with him!!"

:lol:

bunny hopping avensis!

and i require new underwear and jeans  :wacko:

:lol::lol::lol: When it did finally go somebody was in the outside lane, arghhhhhhhhhhhh :wacko: Twas some choice words been used in mine :lol:

Shhhhh, 50 ;) :ph34r:

haha i could almost hear the profanitys!

;) ;) ;) i know i know, basically i just had a bit too much beer :o

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links