Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Meet

DazH

dsc011540pd.jpg

makes me laugh how gaz seemed to order 'jugs' instead of glasses of drink.... :lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dicey2k

• jaxx

• Ken

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

jaxx you were pretty quiet all day I thought! :huh:

ill admit i was quite

was a bit hung over for t'night before and i was trying to work out whos' who and obtain as much liquid as possible! :lol:

im normally a bit more perky!

yeah i think all the peeps who went out the night before were a little quiet to start off with. i think my head ache went about 2pm lol. i must have drank a full bottle of wot ever liquid was on offer as soon as i got there was absolutly partched.

i kept picking up bottles of Millers Octane Booster and conemplating the small need of a stomach pump just to quench the ghandies

:lol:

dsc011540pd.jpg

makes me laugh how gaz seemed to order 'jugs' instead of glasses of drink.... :lol:

:lol: And i don't care what you say Gaz that ain't a black russian your drinking there :P

Methinks it was the most sober night out i've ever had without drinking cokes but one or two may have peaked a tad to early :P :lol:

Those Pics, are great! I am sitting here PMSL.

Great to see everyone and thanks for turning up. I will pass on all the complements to the Chef! I am absolutly shattered now, but its so hot I can't get to sleep!

We will definatly have to do it again, Its nice to have an event in the North for a change and there was a great turnout. All in all a great meet.

Thanks

Kevin

The lad with the Celica is called Bill and he is a local customer who lives in Bedlington. He's not to much into computers so does not vist many forums or owners clubs.

His celica is very nice he has a full Varis body kit which looks V nice, his leather trim is also pretty trick. He just needs to get his suspension sorted. I think he is a little worried about the old speed humps.

Kevin

gallery_3690_198_1121029558.jpg

Any idea whose Celica this is? :unsure:

yes it does need seriously dropping and itll be very tidy :yes:

He just needs to get his suspension sorted. I think he is a little worried about the old speed humps.

Or the hundreds of level crossings! :rolleyes:

The lad with the Celica is called Bill and he is a local customer who lives in Bedlington. He's not to much into computers so does not vist many forums or owners clubs.

His celica is very nice he has a full Varis body kit which looks V nice, his leather trim is also pretty trick. He just needs to get his suspension sorted. I think he is a little worried about the old speed humps.

Kevin

I saw it pull in and just went wow :yes: Never seen it on any forum so it got me wondering whose it was. Has he heard of JAE btw :D

Was that before or after I took you for a spin in the ENVY Supra! :P

Do you want a Supra now?? :D

Kevin

i kept picking up bottles of Millers Octane Booster and conemplating the small need of a stomach pump just to quench the ghandies

Ok, some of my better pics :wacko:

jaxxken.jpg

Jaxx and Ken (in the distance :lol: )

chris1.jpg

"Mr T" Canavan and his new bonnet risers!

al.jpg

Alan Bradley's Turbo!

earpl.jpg

Earpl

earplleefront.jpg

Lee-gend and Earpl from the front

backearpllee.jpg

Earpl and Lee-gend from the rear and Rich's Audi!!

corsasupra.jpg

Some Corsa that snuck in and a gorgeous Supra or 2!

rossnova.jpg

Rossnova

rossnovafront.jpg

Rossnova again, VERY low!!!!!!

rossnovaback.jpg

Rossnova's car and Lee-gend from the back

lineup.jpg

Nice lineup :thumbsup:

porche.jpg

Porsche and a few others :thumbsup:

hotsupra.jpg

Indeed...!!!

angelofthenorth.jpg

Angel of the North as we were leaving

Image013.jpg

Taken with my phone as we continued the bar crawl the night before!

Image014.jpg

Likewise

:thumbsup:

i know it's a bit late but after washing earpl's clothes for him (why me?) and shaving his head (yes he has got a white stripe).

cheers for the grub kev. nice to see a few new faces. i don't know what hurts more the sun burn or the damage earpl did when he put me in the tyres. oh well all in all a good day

i know it's a bit late but after washing earpl's clothes for him (why me?) and shaving his head (yes he has got a white stripe).

cheers for the grub kev. nice to see a few new faces. i don't know what hurts more the sun burn or the damage earpl did when he put me in the tyres. oh well all in all a good day

Hahaha i knew he'd get a stripe!!!

The funniest thing was you trying to get out of the tyres norm, not Earpl putting you in there!!! And like he said, it could have been worse, you could have gone in the stack of 6!!!

I almost went in there too btw for incorrectly estimating his total mass... :wacko:

the thing is you nearly got it right.

everything fell out of my pockets when i tryed to climb out so kev if you ffind a couple of £50 notes down there send em my way ;)

it could have been better tho, moffmo could have been there :lol: :P

looks like a fantatsic time people

some class pics, love the bonnet lifters chris, look ace :thumbsup: and some very very nice cars

Can I just ask if someone can name names please :unsure:

Recognise a few faces but theres loads I dont lol :thumbsup:

dsc011631hd.jpg

Zeroblade, Dicey2k, Alan Bradley, Gaz(from ENVY)

dsc011604dz.jpg

Half a man, Andy aka Mr_bump, Ken, Kevin (ENVY), Two people, Gaz

dsc011587iy.jpg

Gaz, (3picture crashers?), Kevin, Picture crasher, Chris Canavan

was a good day for the short time i stayed there! who owns the red yaris ts that was on my ***** most the way there? those things cant half shift, but i saw you understeering off one of the roundabouts :P

apart from fol;lowing the supras to envy, which when i think back it did seem obvious what was gonna happen!

last i saw of the supra

100720056ad.jpg

would have loved to have met everyone but i had work so could only stay a short while.

damn those supras looked sexy though

oh, and paul heres that car i was on about without the spoiler, you still think it doesnt look good?

dream2va.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links