Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Meet

DazH

Looks like you all had a fab time! Shame we couldnt make it!

Good job though, would have spent too much money on goodies! :lol:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dicey2k

• jaxx

• Ken

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

and the guys with the mr2's who were with the two yaris's when we got lost and had to turn round up peoples drives......guess what? if we'd gone around the corner we'd have been at envy :P

:lol::lol::lol:

at least we made it

hmm im digging my best shots, left it to Tegan and lets say she needs a bit of training!

i really would take offence to that but its true :lol:

I hope she wore some decent shoes :group-cuddles:

Erm well not quite! :rolleyes:

Anyway i had a fantastic time - Newcastle is a great night out! i wanna go back!

Nice to see some new faces (alan nice to meet you at last) and some of the old ones - Zee you crack me up as always! :P

Thanks to Kevin and gaz and all at envy for the hospitality and showing us a great night out!

That double cheeseburger sorted me out good and proper!

and damn those high heels! Thankfully we got dropped off right outside the hotel :rolleyes:

Ony thing i was gutted about was not getting to experience the supra in full swing! Got in, half way down the road and coppers spotted us - swift turn around and back to the garage! :( Oh well maybe next time! (the interior is gorgeous btw Kev :D )

they pics arnt that bad :P

I beg to differ :P ;)

Hope everyone had an ace time and I'm glad you got sorted Ken.

Nice to meet you all.

Regards,

Gaz.

houston: that was me, standard a TS wont keep up with a '2 my best mate has one, but stripped out decat'd, with a decent filter and zorst it goes well, but the standard susspension and kumhos on the front (the shame) it just doesnt handle at the minute,

they pics arnt that bad :P

I beg to differ :P ;)

Yeah i do believe chris had a really bad one of me aswell :rolleyes: Hope he deleted it! Because i looked like id seen a ghost - like this :eek::lol:

p.s Nice to see you on your feet and walking a lot better lee ;)

houston: that was me, standard a TS wont keep up with a '2 my best mate has one, but stripped out decat'd, with a decent filter and zorst it goes well, but the standard susspension and kumhos on the front (the shame) it just doesnt handle at the minute,

i managed to bring up my engine management light tryin to create a gap!

oh, and paul heres that car i was on about without the spoiler, you still think it doesnt look good?

dream2va.jpg

Look o.k. (ish) on a pic but alot different in real life :!Removed!:

As long as you like it :unsure: go for it!! :D

i managed to bring up my engine management light tryin to create a gap!

ahh mines already on,

and thanks Tegan its great to be getting about better especially as theres lots of things to be done before JAE,

has anyone got any idea who the random birds are in the night out pics :wacko:

dsc011587iy.jpg

Chris, the blonde one in the black was that one who kept going "Alright Dave" to all those glass collector guys, and she was dancing with the one that's stood next to you in the middle of us all!

and damn those high heels!  Thankfully we got dropped off right outside the hotel  :rolleyes:

Yeah i followed Tegan's lead on that one, double cheeseburger, no onions and a HUGE dollop of mayo!! As for the shoes, i seem to remember them coming off as we pulled up at the hotel, but i don't blame you on that one, there was several inch-age of heel on those things, must have been killing ya!! :lol:

Here is a few that I took so all the people that didn't come can see what they missed! ;)

envyopen1.jpg

envyopen2.jpg

envyopen3.jpg

envyopen4.jpg

envyopen5.jpg

envyopen6.jpg

envyopen7.jpg

and damn those high heels!  Thankfully we got dropped off right outside the hotel  :rolleyes:

Yeah i followed Tegan's lead on that one, double cheeseburger, no onions and a HUGE dollop of mayo!! As for the shoes, i seem to remember them coming off as we pulled up at the hotel, but i don't blame you on that one, there was several inch-age of heel on those things, must have been killing ya!! :lol:

Yeah i could hardly walk when i got out the club its a good job we left when we did! :rolleyes:

I hobbled up to the burger van and this guy was laughing thought i was drunk! i said 'no its just these shoes!' :lol:

Ill never learn! :rolleyes:

Cheers to ENVY and Ken for organising the meet, it was a great day and good to meet some new people and the regulars!

Faaaaaaaar too much sun though! lol. But dont want to moan too much! :D

oh, and paul heres that car i was on about without the spoiler, you still think it doesnt look good?

dream2va.jpg

Look o.k. (ish) on a pic but alot different in real life :!Removed!:

As long as you like it :unsure: go for it!! :D

:drool: personally, i think that mr2 is luuuuuuuush...

Was that before or after I took you for a spin in the ENVY Supra!  :P

Do you want a Supra now?? :D

Kevin

i kept picking up bottles of Millers Octane Booster and conemplating the small need of a stomach pump just to quench the ghandies

:lol:

no it literally just winded me: :eek:

and yes i do :crybaby:

:thumbsup:

Bah!... Mk2's with no rear spoiler look like there is something missing!

Take it to a poll!

yeah it was quite funny when leavin the club. cos u kinda disappeared. then when i finally spotted u, u were half way to the burger van at high speed. so i just followed :P and so did everyone else. it was good tho. not bad for someone who doesnt normally eat beefburgers :P

Bah!... Mk2's with no rear spoiler look like there is something missing!

I agree!

i normally agree too, but summit bout that car makes it look right! hard to explain

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links