Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

my cars just failed its MOT :D

Should've gone to the place near me, they passed mine with no dash, no passengers seat, no horn didn't bother with the headlights at all, and the hazards worked by touching two wires together :wacko:

Then he warned me about one of the numberplate lamps not working (naturally, I told him I'd change it as soon as I got home ;) )

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

If my car isnt ready then theres no point in me going.

Can't you get the brakes from someone else? You've spent a fortune getting ready for this trip, I don't think I'd be as calm as you are :!Removed!:

If worst comes to worst dude then borrow or rent or steal another car from somewhere :lol:

Yea i would definitely would be up for a pre easter ring trip drink in town, i live in sonning, we could go out for a nice CHEAP drinking session at monks or something, before we go, but need to keep the spending down have spent loads on my car in the last two weeks and still need to get my ecu mapped, new tyres and rear wheel bearings before we go. went will the spending stop? :ffs:

And bibbs how do you like the S2000? i trying to get my girlfriend to sell her TT and buy one, the TT is just terrible. i like the look of the S2k but to be honest i know nothing about them.

sounds good.

Ed you don't have a black 185 do you? if so i see it in Henley quite a bit

no my 185 has gone

used to have a red gt with nitrous stripped out, with darkside performance and vinyl edge all over it

Should've gone to the place near me, they passed mine with no dash, no passengers seat, no horn didn't bother with the headlights at all, and the hazards worked by touching two wires together :wacko:

Then he warned me about one of the numberplate lamps not working (naturally, I told him I'd change it as soon as I got home ;) )

:lol::lol::lol: :!Removed!:

i do prefer the stricter MOT places, helps keep it in good condition

If worst comes to worst dude then borrow or rent or steal another car from somewhere :lol:

£200 to hire a crappy focus :!Removed!: :blink: :(

Can't you get the brakes from someone else? You've spent a fortune getting ready for this trip, I don't think I'd be as calm as you are :!Removed!:

i'm not that calm.

Yea i would definitely would be up for a pre easter ring trip drink in town, i live in sonning, we could go out for a nice CHEAP drinking session at monks or something, before we go, but need to keep the spending down have spent loads on my car in the last two weeks and still need to get my ecu mapped, new tyres and rear wheel bearings before we go. went will the spending stop? :ffs:

And bibbs how do you like the S2000? i trying to get my girlfriend to sell her TT and buy one, the TT is just terrible. i like the look of the S2k but to be honest i know nothing about them.

S2000 Buying

S2000 Review

I'd come from Mk2 MR2's (na - 18 months (stock), turbo - 4 years (lightly modded Pic))

We know all about cheapness .. usually found in the Hope Tap, being wasted before we get there. :yes:

w00t just booked meself a mapping session at THOR :D

When, I've got to do my car too ..

:lol::lol::lol: :!Removed!:

i do prefer the stricter MOT places, helps keep it in good condition

um er yes um er so do i :unsure::thumbsup:

and mine.

and mine.

wednesday the 5th of april :yes::thumbsup:

2 weeks and 6 days left :D And looks like its gonna be warm and sunny in the land of beer, chocolate and salami! :lol:

I really cant wait now :D

im gonna eat sausage when i get there!!!! harness arived today, + quick relese steering wheel boss, just waiting on seats and coilovers......... oh and still gotta make damn roll cage (picked up pipe bender today though :D on and a garrett T3 was sitting on my doorstep when i got home :D not for the ring though :(

BEAST

photo00187qu.jpg

2 weeks and 6 days left :D And looks like its gonna be warm and sunny in the land of beer, chocolate and salami! :lol:

I really cant wait now :D

in the limited time scale i actually think i am going to get everything done! :blink:

I've just booked it in for the last job (Cusco coil-overs), couldn't get it booked in till 3rd April, that gives me one week to get used to the handling........ I'm gonna die!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to be on TOC now as its getting to depressing to see this thread.

If my car is ready i'll let you all know.........

if not; then have a great time :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links