Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toc Ring Trip

Ken

Theres a mechanic coming? Do you think he could MOT my car while on the ferry?

mmmm doubtful mate, think hell be a bit fed up with jap cars after i give hi mine for a week to work on, he dosnt know this yet :D

and jaxx did i hear u say ur putting the interior back in the car????? surelky u want to be taking it out of the car :o (dont like v8s, dont like pig tails, like comfort, [topgun mode on]* cough* ghey *cough* [topgun mode off]

lmao! :lol:

i like my cars complete in every stake, not a fan of the stripped out racer :P

v8s suck

pigtails suck

interiors are good!

:thumbsup:

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• jaxx

• Leeky

• LORD_ED

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: Am i the only person that is actually ADDING weight to their car this year? :lol:

Don't know if you've all got First Aid kits and fire extinguishers yet, but if not I get staff discounts on these kits here.

We sell a rebranded version of the 5th kit down (the one with the fire extinguisher) to Halfrauds and its £29.99 there - I should be able to get it much cheaper. If any of you are interested then give me a pm and I can find out the price (I have inherited one from our design archive ;) ). I can bring them along to the ferry for northern folk, but can post them down to you southerners if you want.

1017016a.jpg

hth,

:thumbsup:

Alan

im in on that Al :yes:

i mite be able to get a load of hi-vis vests (ta belgium) if my dad can blag some :yes:

Cool! I'll find out the price tomorrow then! I tried to get the AA one with the warning triangle and stuff, but we can't get a discount on that :(

I was going to rob/procure a hi-vis vest off my old man :D

A

still got my travel pack from last year :thumbsup:

but i'm not to happy i've got to buy two High-Vis jackets :ffs:

but then again they'll be alright to use at some midnight raves with my glow sticks :P

i like my cars complete in every stake, not a fan of the stripped out racer!
Same here :eek: though i think Sean is doing it so he's got a fighting chance to keep up with us all :P

one one of you girls strips your car and replaces your passenger seat with 2 bottles of nos come and see me :-p and then watch earpl sit on purge jet and burn his rs

WOO YAY! 4 Weeks today we will be drinking Erdinger and laughing about our journeys to the Hotel! :lol::thumbsup:

WOO YAY! 4 Weeks today we will be drinking Erdinger and laughing about our journeys to the Hotel! :lol::thumbsup:

yay :D

Received my passport today so im defo there! :D Woot!

Only sent it off last wednesday aswell - didnt think i would get it that quick! But one less thing to worry about anyway :D

p.s Hi-vis vests - i think i can borrow a load from work as long as we dont use them and i bring them back in one piece :lol:

ha ha ha ha gaz!!! NO...............

picking gearbox up tomorrow :P having the week before ring off cause im too behind on the car...............

Everyone's car working? ;)

Mine has just passed it's MOT with no dash, one seat, no horn, switches hanging by the wires, and the hazards working by touching two wires together!

So I'm ready!!!!!! :yes:

Only really waiting to get my passport back... :S

A

umm its coming up quite quickly now

Got your passport dude?

Everyone's car working? ;)

Just gotta rewire all the Speakers, fit a TV Arial, Playstation2, Freeview Box, Camera System, Brembos & Redstuff Pads, Bibbs 6mm Spacers on the rear and some new Rear rubber....then im done :D

Got your passport dude?

umm errrr, nearly? just need pics signed then its off via check and send then fingers crossed

Got your passport dude?

umm errrr, nearly? just need pics signed then its off via check and send then fingers crossed

26 day's to we go and some people haven't got a passport yet :eek:

Well.....worst case scenario Ed will have to go straight to the passport office and get it done straight away.

Just need to fit 2 new rear tyres, new walbro fuel pump needs fitting and I need to fit a taller final drive in the gearbox from a celica....looking for a top speed of 180-190.....of course I'm doing it for better fuel consumption on the motorway ;-)

Side vent scoops need painting and fitting, still can't decide what intercooler to buy and fit, Its a nightmare!!!

Oh....and my car is STILL pink!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links