Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Free Ipods

mpryde

ok, my mates just got hold of one of these this way, and I WANT ONE :D :D

its one of them new NANO ipods, awesome bit of kit, they are tiny!!

what you have to do, it is a bit of a blag, but if you have a spare hour, and want an ipod, its well worth the hassle :).

you have to register yourself with this site ive linked below, you then have to participate in one of their free offers, ive gone for the dvd rentals because i watch alot of dvds, you have to get 5mates to join the site and also try one of the offers, once they all do this, they send you out a free ipod :)

you have to make sure you cancel your subscription to what ever offer you go for before your month is out. im doing the unlimited dvds per month at £12per month. if you do this you dont have to pay a penny for your ipod :D :D if you forget, its about a £10er for an ipod lol.

its not a scam or nothin, well worth the hassle i think :thumbsup:

** URL REMOVED **

you dont get any spam email or anythin similar either.

Just buy lots of walkers crisps.....

Enter you code at 3 am on a sunday... that way hardly anyone will be entering the 5 min draw that you are in.

We already have one on its way :yes:

Just buy lots of walkers crisps.....

Enter you code at 3 am on a  sunday... that way hardly anyone will be entering the 5 min draw that you are in.

We already have one on its way  :yes:

lol, ive been trying that myself hehe but have this problem of falling asleep :blink: . tried a few times at obscure hours, 3am, half3, nothin yet :( will keep trying tho, got another one to try later if i can keep my peepers open :) . doing that 'free ipod site' i mentioned too tho, them nano ipods are awesome :thumbsup:

Maybe we weer just lucky.. my mrs tried it ona sinday evening at the pub and we won on our first attempt!

I thought it was all done on referrals.... you refer us to the page, we click and then the referer gets the prize?

I thought it was all done on referrals.... you refer us to the page, we click and then the referer gets the prize?

Erm, not really no. One you've registered all you do is get a few of your mates on the site, and they sign up, and you get the ipod. Simple :D :thumbsup:

Erm, not really no. One you've registered all you do is get a few of your mates on the site, and they sign up, and you get the ipod. Simple :D :thumbsup:

Yeah thats what I meant! :thumbsup:

But your mates dont loose out, they just have to get thier mates to do the same and they get one, and on and on and on lol.

or just keep tryin for the walkers crisps way :D

am dyin to get my mitts on one of these nano pods :rolleyes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links