Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nissan

Bizarra

id say they are just as good as toyota in all respect :yes:

the sx range are good, 350z good, RB26 gooooooooooood :drool:

if its japanese its GOOD! regardless.... well maybe some exceptions!

Like what the man just said :thumbsup:

jerry!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• LORD_ED

• Twincam.GTi

• Karma Supra

Still, they have to be admired/pitied for bringing the world a car called a "Cedric"!

A "Cedric"? Whoever thought that one up should be going for a swim wearing concrete boots!

Are you winding me up? Maybe it has a meaning (relevant) somewhwere else

I jest not...

nissan-cedric-y34-1999-4.jpg

nissan-cedric-y34-1999-5.jpg

A

I used to own a 200sx S13 and hated it with a a passion, the interior was very plasticy ( I know toyota's are reknown for plasticy interiors), seats weren't as comfy as toyota's and just overall horrible...

Plus in the end it blew up, says it all :D

my 13s being a !Removed! at moment but last night goin down motorway, just ate it up, then hit winding country roads ate those two awesome cars, as long as u look after them

I used to own a 200sx S13 and hated it with a a passion, the interior was very plasticy ( I know toyota's are reknown for plasticy interiors), seats weren't as comfy as toyota's and just overall horrible...

i seem to remember you ill treating it alot :lol:

also it wasnt a very good example to start with was it ;) :P

i like the 200sx i like it alot :yes: but the s14a

the nissan pantry boy i sthe best car name ever

Going for "Pedant Of The Year" here, but was it not the Honda Pantryboy Deluxe and was it not a small moped thing?

:!Removed!:

Prepared to be corrected...

Alan :ph34r:

never heard of the pantry boy thingy :unsure:

:rolleyes: hey what about the escargo (spelling?)

what a special looking van :blink:

i seem to remember you ill treating it alot :lol:

also it wasnt a very good example to start with was it ;) :P

i like the 200sx i like it alot :yes: but the s14a

No different to any other car :ph34r::rolleyes:

My little Eunos has just past it's first MOT in my possesion with flying colours so can't be to bad, needs a new centre section on the exhaust though, already quoted £60 for a custom build... I love the prices up north :D :D :D

The nissan pantry boy supreme :D

The only car that makes a Bongo Freindee sound sensible :D

It always makes me smile when a conversation about Nissan leads to Skylines :D

Skylines (in one form or another...including a Pick-up!) have been around since ...1955 and they were made by a Japanese firm called 'Prince' who were bought out by Nissan/Datsun in about 1965-67 they inturn used the 6 Cyl engine originally developed by Prince ...and the rest I think we all know...

So the next time some chav/performance car wally raves on about Skylines, be nice to him and complement him on his interest in Old/Classic cars :lol:

the skyline r30 and r31 were also successful race cars.. in fact what gave the car its demolishing history

At least with Honda and Toyotas you can see where the range joins and follow the progression through the models, with Nissan it seems to be a case of, "Right, we've done a shopping hatch - who fancies a shot at a racer?" There's no coherence.

Yeah ..

Honda - CTR , S2000 & NSX .. and then the Jazz ..

Toyota .. oh, there are no performance models anymore .. you have the Yaris and Aygo.

It's the Japanese fashion at the moment that the sports car is dead (2jz, rb26, hell even the RX7's '13 lump has gone due to emissions).

Nissa have tried to carry on with the 350z .. but it's half Renault .. :rolleyes:

jaxx :

SKYLINE2000GT.jpg

Nice picture Now thats a Skyline (1973 I think?) :thumbsup:

To me that was the best looking version ever (those outsize back wheels with fender/arch flares is absolutely beautiful) :drool:

You can stick those modern Blandlines that are about today :lol:

that picture brings back memories :yes: of one of the 1st cars me and mark

had,it looks alot like the datsun 100A F11,

ok i know its different but the lines of a old datsun are very simular.

ours was silver with chrome bumpers too :D

but i'm sorry i think the R34GTR is pure sex :drool::drool:

Bibbs Posted Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Toyota .. oh, there are no performance models anymore .. you have the Yaris and Aygo.

It's the Japanese fashion at the moment that the sports car is dead (2jz, rb26, hell even the RX7's '13 lump has gone due to emissions).

Toyota Sports cars ...theres still the Celica and MR2 :)

New Nissans are dreadful cars. I had a new 2003 Micra which rattled lots and had suspension that bottomed out on uneven roads, bits of interior used to randomly fall off, it was recalled three times in 6 months for really stupid things like wiring looms rubbing on starter motor, steering wheels coming loose, seats not securing! The mechanism that operates the tilt on the front seat always breaks, Nissan know about it but refused to acknowledge it was crap. My dealer said since the Renault merger they have had so many complaints its unbelievable and they couldnt cope. Had three Almera loan cars which were amazingly awful to drive and on one of them the door card fell off when I closed the door! Stick with your Toyotas....

BTW, off topic but a mate has just been servicing a 52 plate MX5 with one owner and just 10,000 miles. Underneath all the suspension was really heavily rusted and under the bonnet every nut/bolt and bracket etc was totally rusted brown and was starting to eat into seams and the like. We were shocked at its condition and even my wifes 98 Skoda van which gets abused was in far better condition! The front suspension arms in our opinion will need replacing in 2 years because of rot.

Bibbs Posted Yesterday, 01:32 PM

Toyota Sports cars ...theres still the Celica and MR2 :)

Ha ha ha ha :lol:

I was being serious ;)

Sports does not always mean 'fast'!

Sports car is a style/type of car.

Remember cars like the MGB, Spitfire, TR7 etc, they are not fast but they are concidered to be sports cars.

Although I agree some sports cars (the ultra expensive) are Fast and thus conceidered a performance car (and sometimes so exotic to be called a 'Super Car') as well.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links